Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Funny the dreams we have... last night I was dreaming that I'd eaten and spoiled my SS day...
Have a good day tomorrow abz xx

hey guys. well i'm back at work again, but only for today and then i'm off until tuesday :D i like taking the weekend off work. a two day working week. woohoo :) ha.

am shattered as usual. i'm just not sleeping. i think some kind of knocking abi out agent is required. might look at nightol or something, see if i can get my sleep patterns back to normal. the only other time this has happened over a long period of time was when i was going through an incredibly stressful time. i'm organising a wedding but it's nothing tragic like last time. so i'm thinking it might be being added to by dietary changes and not having a proper work routine after christmas yet etc... we'll see. but i need something to help. i just lie awake for hours and hours and hours...

1000 plan is still going well. serial weigher that i am i didn't weigh myself this morning, mainly because i was sure it would have gone up!! i'm going to check tomorrow morning though as doing the naked dash to the bathroom from my bedroom first thing on a morning with danish people staying in the house isn't going to be easy... and could result in quite a lot of embarrassment!!

really looking forward to the danish chaps coming to stay. we haven't seen them since september. can't believe it's been that long!! still, it's usually longer i suppose. will be nice to get the chaps fitted for their suits so that thomas is all done and dusted.

you know what? he was panicking about arranging his stag do last night. he hasn't done anything else towards this at all, mainly because i don't trust him to do it right. organising things is most certainly not thomas's thing. he can arrange to meet somebody and when i ask what time, he'll say after lunch and when i ask where he'll say the city centre. could you get more vague? i suppose he could forget to ask the day...

anyhoo. i laughed in his face and told him he had my sympathies that arranging for his friends to get together was so stressful for him... you should have seen the look on his face :D

so yeah. need to get in touch with my mum today and ask which double room she wants in this b and b so i can get it properly booked. and we're cooking with gas!!

abz xx

Funny the dreams we have... last night I was dreaming that I'd eaten and spoiled my SS day...
Have a good day tomorrow abz xx

The eating is wishful thinking Hope but you know you mustn't spoil what you're doing. Still if you only mess up in your dreams you're not doing bad are you :) x

Abz - So sorry for Thomas with his evening to plan - just be thankful that you don't have anything THAT stressful to do and you only have to plan a wedding ;) x

You sound so organised - well done. I'd say you'll have a great weekend - what are you doing on your birthday on Saturday? You're life is so exciting at the moment - enjoy every minute. x

me and about 15 others are descending on a tapas restaurant that has the best sangria ever!! and then going back to ours afterwards for general chatting, drinking etc. i'm going to make a cake on friday i believe...

abz xx

Sounds like lots of fun Abz, good for you. Sleep wise, yes I shoudl try the nytol, mmy son uses it and reckons it really helps!

Hey hun, just saw your dress - it's lovely!!! Wonder where you got the idea for the coloured laces from.... ;) well done on working up the plans hun, you're doing great xx

Ah...... beautiful dresses and beautiful brides x

You look AMAZING in the dress Abz........oooh how exciting, to get such a truly amazing dress for your special day. Well done! x

u look stunning chic, love the dress xxx
u should be so proud of ur self xxxx

You look gorgeous. x :)

Back