Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Abz - you look pretty slender to me in that picture - no worries there x

thanks guys :) i honestly couldn't remember what it looked like, so i am rather relieved to see the photos. and it wasn't until i held the lady's dress with red bits on in front of me that i was convinced, so the all white one doesn't really do it for me, but that's the shape :) and the tiara has lots of red in it which you can't really see...

can't wait to get back into it, ha.

however, i have been sticking to the 1000 plan like glue and in the last two days i have gained .25 of a lb. am a bit peeved. even went mad on the exercise bike last night. which i will do again tonight when my legs have stopped hurting... so am annoyed. should be losing around 2lb a week on the cals i'm on...

am going to up my water. i lowered it quite a lot when i started eating again, so i'm going to go for at least 2litres of just water and then other fluids rather than 2 litres of fluids which is what it says in the booklet i think. although i may have that wrong. will have a look.

today is clean the house day ready for the danish contingent landing tomorrow afternoon. also this afternoon me and my maid of honour, well, matron, she's married :D are going to look at some bridesmaid dresses in debenhams. have seen some that are red and have the same sideways rouche. but are shiny and taffeta so want to go and see if they are the right colour and if they are too shiny. if they are i'm not worried as the sideways rouching thing seems to be a bit of a trend in bridesmaid dresses at the mo so i'm sure i'll find some. £100 though!! saying that, mine cost that when i was a bridesmaid i think.

abz xx

Lovely dress Abz, you look scrummy in it. Good luck with your bridesmaid dress search - sure you'll find what you're looking for!

Love

Great dress Abz. I'm getting married this year and havent even started looking. Can you tell me what are the average weekly losses on 1000 cals? I'm tempted to step up...

if you still have plenty to lose and you still want fast losses i wouldn't move up just yet. i have been doing 1000 for close to a week and my body is still getting used to the change. i haven't lost a thing. and it's my birthday this weekend. so i'm looking at a gain this week i think. totally up to you on how you do it. i reckon once your body has stabalised around 2lb a week would be normal. but you have to not go off on one when you don't lose for a week or two...

abz xx

I havent lost on SS+ for 2 weeks though I'm hoping to lose this week. I'm just hungry! I know I shouldn't be but I am this month.

Anyway sorry, didn't want to take over your thread but 2 pounds a week sounds good to me right now!

Abz the dress is so excellent for your figure! Still green with envy about your incredible waist!! x

i am saying that but i have yet to experience it. it makes sense logically, but i don't know whether it's true or not. i'll let you know :) and hijack away. any time :)

Hi Abz, sorry for the delay in replying. I get married on the 4th July and you seem to have done so much more than me. Starting to panic a bit now ha ha

Hi Abz, FAB DRESS! Love the red! You look great in it. Well done on getting rid of those squatter pounds. Tell me, are you still interested in becoming a CDC? I remember you talking about it before Christmas. I am nearly there, BMI-wise, and I thought it might be a good way of earning a bit of extra cash, and funding my CD habit! Well, I presume you can buy packs at wholesale prices if you are a CDC. Whaddya think?

hey there honey. from what i've seen my cdc do it is very time consuming and takes a lot more work than just the sessions people go to. if you think you can do all the extra work and you have the drive to help people then i really think you should go for it :)

i do still want to be a cdc but i have another stone or so to shift and after moving up to the 1000 plan my weight aint going anywhere, so after my birthday i may need to rethink. will see how it goes :)

i think you would make a great cdc for what it's worth :)

abz xx

hey hun....

Just want to say... you look fab in the dress..... and the tiara really suits ya!!!!! love the red in it tooo.... Good Choice :) x

Have a great time with your visitors.... I just know you will.. enjoy!! xx

Hi Abz :)

I'm afraid I've been neglecting minimins recently, but I couldn't resist when I noticed you had pics up in your dress...You look absolutely gorgeous!! The dress looked pretty in the pic you originally posted, but it looks better on you, the sign of the perfect dress-looking better on, than on the hanger :)

x

Which day is your actual birthday Abz?

Back