Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

it's my birthday tomorrow gem, saturday :) tapas ahooooy :D there's about 16 of us going out for tapas and then back to ours. i'm considering making a cake today :)

abz xx

Now Abz... think about it if your having time out from the diet for your birthday.... do you a) want to eating a nice cake from Tesco's or b) something that looks like it'll taste like heaven??

Just a thought! ;)

My first weigh in went well! Look at that ticker move! :wee:

Have a fabulous birthday tomorrow babes. :candle1:

Abz - that cake looks heavenly :)drool: drooling uncontrollably). I'm gonna keep the recipe. I've got a birthday in a week's time and might just go for it too!!! :D thanks x

Hi abz, it my daughters birthday today she 14yrs old, ive got her a big mr kiplins french fancy cake , obviously in pink as no other colour will do.lol, cant wait till she sees it she will love it.

Love your cake looks sooooo rich.mmmmmmmm

Have a lovely day tomorrow hunni.xxx

birthday_presents.gif

Have a wonderful day hun! x x x

We're off to see you namesake later (my niece will only be 3 though!)

Hi Abz,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :birthday: Thanks for your post. I didn't realise being a CDC would be a lot of work. I work from home anyway, and would continue to do so, I suppose I just thought I could start small with a couple of clients and see how it goes. Fairly risk-free, except you need to sell the stock before it goes out of date!

That cake looks AMAZING :drool:!! I am gonna make it for my sister's birthday next month. No greater love is there than to make a killer chocolate cake for someone when you are on CD!!

Happy birthday hun enjoy .

Just been looking at your pics that dress is fantastic .You have one very lucky husband to be .

Abz
For your Birthday

Hey - it worked this time :)

Happy Birthday Abz!!!:D:D:D:D

Have a wonderful birthday!:D:D:D:D

Enjoy your yummy cake!:D:D:D:D

Love

Hi Abz, Happy belated birthday for yesterday! :D Hope you had a great day. Dont know if you know but I'm the new Team Leader for team 3. I dont have access to pm yet so I'm having to ask you here I'm afraid. I know you put on a pound at the beginning of the week...are we using that as your result for the week or are you weighing in at home? I also need to know how many pounds you weighed last week. I should be back on here this afternoon sometime.

Thanks, Kate

Hope you had a great time on your birthday

Belated
:bday:
:candle1:
:birthday:

Morning Abz, hope you had a lovey birthday weekend hunni.xxx

Are you seeing your cdc tonight?? Good luck with your wi if you are chick.xx

Back