Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Doubtful you are the size of a whale Abz....im sure it wouldve been on the news or something :)

Try not to put so much pressure on yourself babe. xx

i need pressure at the moment. i know i'm not being good. i know i'm not doing what i should. i know i'm getting an unreasonable gain for what i've eaten but i should have had a gain, so i'm not letting myselef off the hook. am off to tesco soon to get myself a large variety of lovely fruit. at least that way if i eat too many calories they are good ones!! onwards and onwards and onwards...

abz xx

i am so so so so tired. only two more hours to go. i have a wee bit of pasta here for my dinner which i'm going to have soon. i've had some pineapple and some peaches today. yummy :)

can't wait for this sodding pasta. i refuse to eat it before 5pm!! ha.

abz xx

i am so so so so tired. only two more hours to go. i have a wee bit of pasta here for my dinner which i'm going to have soon. i've had some pineapple and some peaches today. yummy :)

can't wait for this sodding pasta. i refuse to eat it before 5pm!! ha.

abz xx

Lol its nearly 5 pm hun....PASTA TIME!!

I had a nap today lol. :eek: I got up early and then went back to bed till nearly 2 haha.....shame on me!

I have cleaned and done washing today though woo. xx

Ditto to the "Don't be so hard on yourself." Just accept that there have been some less-than-perfect days, and continue onwards and downwards ;) You're sounding more positive, hope you're able to get some tasty, interesting fruit too.

Hope the pasta was worth the wait :)

Bron

Morning all, morning abz. :wavey:

HI Abz!

Hope you are doing well with your back. Will have to go back and read your posts to sort out what you are eating these days. ..... Something about CD 1000????

Bren
X

Hey hun. You ok? How you feeling today? x x

So where is abz then? :(

Morning all, morning abz, how you feeling today hunni.xxx

Hey Abz!

I just read about your doctors visit, sorry to hear that they found those things wrong with your back :( that sucks! Poor you :( but hopefully they can sort it out and give you some treatment of some kind for it now they know what's wrong! you've been suffering with your back for yeeeeears now and it's really unfair and not nice for you :(

Good idea to get your thyroid and blood sugar checked in case there is something more serious behind your tiredness! you don't seem to be picking up with it and it's every day you are really tired :( booo!!

Let us know how it goes on Thursday when you get results and talk to the doctor.

Hope youre ok anyway, sounds like things are a bit rubbish :( but just look forward to your wedding day! it's approaching and it's sooo exciting! I can't wait!

Really hope you're ok, you take care and don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing bleeding fantasticly with your weight loss!! you've achieved sooo much and the last bit is always the hardest to lose... it doesn't matter though you'll get there and just think of your wedding dress and how gorgeous it looks!!

Hugs for you :) Hope to hear from you soon, I emailed this morning. Thanks for my birthday messages :D

Hi Abz

Hope your back pain is easing or you are finding ways to manage the discomfort?

Brenda
x

Morning Susan, morning all.

morning jim.x hows you today.x

Back