Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

no, jim, manchester. but we are familiar with the airport so that's preferable for us really. not much flies from leeds.

Morning abz, we flew from Manchester when we went to France, stayed overnight at the Holiday inn as they gave free parking and airport shuttle. I suppose we could have gone up early Saturday morning but it was a 7 O'clock flight.

Ooh what's the hotel called?!?! You'll love my homeland, especially Paphos. They've made it all pretty in recent years and people flock there. It's also cooler than larnaca/limassol way lol. The wedding im going to in August is at a hotel just passed paphos. xx

Oo, Cyprus! My dad has an apartment in Paralimni, and my step mum's parents live in the Famagusta region too, about half an hour from Ayia Napa. Look out for Zorbas, it's the most amazing place ever (24 hour bakery... *drool!*), don't eat the fruit from the trees in the street (covered in pesticides), watermelon's always on the cheap and don't buy anything with big brand names on (gucci, armarni etc) because it's always knock-off.

BTW. from one bride to another, you will have *the* best day :)

Bron

Have you stopped having panic attacks yet abz? x

oh yes gem. now i'm just excited about the honeymoon and very aware of the impending wedding, ha.

went to see my dress yesterday, it's awesome :)

went to see my flowers. absolutely stunning bouquet... was amazing... was totally the wrong colour... she managed to persuade me it would be ok but by the time i'd seen my dress and gotten home and looked at the bridesmaid dresses i knew that it wasn't. it's red cala lilies but she's chosen really dark ones, so they would just look purple against the bridesmaids etc. so she isn't happy but she's changing it. they were supposed to be done 10 weeks ago so i could go and look so any stress she's now under to get them done in time? not my problem. although i do feel really mean...

hen party tomorrow... that hasn't really sunk in yet and my house is still a tip, hee, so need to sort the rest of that out tonight.

how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

Morning abz, have a fab hen night chick, post loads of pics for us to see.xx

Cant wait to see your wedding pics too.xx

Morning all. It's peeing down here in Birmingham!

Morning Jim, its not raining here YET.

it's just overcast here, not too bad. a wee bit cooler. thomas will be happy. he's been drinking a litre of water about every half an hour from what he's said. i can't imagine doing his job outside all day every day in heat like this!!

abz xx

It's blessedly cool here - basking in it! It's been raining in the night but not at the moment - just lovely and cool. Abz I'm really feeling your excitement now - about time!!!!! Don't feel bad about the flowers - it's your day and it has to be right x

well i'm paying a fortune for them so... well, i think it am, others would probably disagree. i think i have a different view as to what you should be able to get for a couple of hundred quid than the rest of the world. certainly in the wedding industry!! hee.

abz xx

woooo how exciting that you have got to the hen party bit....

It's your day Abz - you have what you want - and the wedding industry has hiked up the cost of loads of things cos they can x

I can't wait for the silly photo's . LOL.

oh god. even if i don't put them up bon will. she's been organising it all for me :D can't wait to see you bonjamina!! <big kiss>

abz xx

Good for Bon. :D

Yay! I am glad you're excited about tomorrow :D I am too, should be a great night and will be nice to have all your bestest friends together and celebrating :D

Ahhh pics :D yes we must take lots! I shall be sure to put some up certainly :) lots of silly drunken ones!

Can't wait to see you! haven't seen you for a while :( wish we lived closer...

Anyway! see you tomorrow for fun :) trying my bridesmaid dress on, drinks, tapas, sangria, more drinks, and dancing :) yays!

Back