Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ah right, the time has gone so quick hasn't it love. :)

ha, you could say that jim yes.

and i am currently tucking into a totally illegal chocolate croissant... even after ranting last night about how fat i feel... i'm hopeless... but it is yummy... and i have pasta salad and grapes for lunch, so there :D

Oh Abz, try to enjoy this week and have your mind in a happy frame before the weekend. You have a gorgeous dress and will look absolutely beautiful on the day hun!

Just try and eat healthy and dont stress about it.

Bren
XX

I'm sure our abz will be a lovely bride Bren. :)

LMAO, days to do then abz. It'll be lovely darling, really it will.

Hi abz, just wanted to wish you all the best for Saturday. Try and take some time to savour it as the day will fly by. Keep smiling, no-one will know how nervous you are :D

i'm just not somebody used to everyone looking at me. but i'm sure it will be fine :D my friend's mum has given me an apron to wear over my wedding dress knowing what i'm like with spilling things, which i thought was rather hilarious. it is white with cats on :)

abz xx

Jeez abz, LMAO love.

Hi Abz

in case i don't get back here before the weekend, Good Luck, have a wonderful day, enjoy every moment and live happily ever after!

Lots of love

Lady!! You're getting married on Saturdaaaaaaaaaaay! Woohoo. Groovy xxx

Ooooo....... exciting x

and how much i've fattened up don't forget :D

well today i've brought a wacking great salad and some fruit. i'm not trying to lose weight but i am trying to lose some of my bread bloat... of which i have much...

and i've realised that i have yet to have a coffee... so i think i'll go and get one :)

have finally managed to do my table plan so i hope that this meets with their requirements, ha. i'll find out soon enough i suppose.

and now i need to print out loads of maps for mum's fella as she's worried he'll fret!!

abz xx

Morning abz. :)

Sounds like you've had a productive morning already :D

Yay the day after tomorrow I shall be with you getting very very excited :D :D

Oh wow Abz didnt realise it was your wedding soon...woooooooooo have a great day cant wait to see your piccies x

well the table plans have been done, seating plans are being sorted, hair cuts have been booked for the chaps (don't ask), dad has been told what suit to buy (now that he's decided he will get one as he needs one for new year (best not to ask, i'll seethe)) maps have been printed for people giving lifts, garage has been rung to find out who fits radios near us (ours was nicked when thomas forgot to lock the car the othere night. just shows what i've been up to that i forgot to tell you that, ha), arrangements have been made for pick up of cake, people have been invited over tonight, ill person has been consoled for not coming to thomas's stag do (although why he's telling me i don't know), and work phones are being tested, search program is being written in asp and i am about to go and eat melon...

it's been a busy morning :D

Jeez, I'm tired just reading that abz.

Back