Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Jim, all lovely over here. I am just about to go on school hols and nothing exciting though. Weather is starting to warm up but really we need more rain. You look very relaxed on your hols! xx

I am CCing btw and have been for 8 days. Hopefully after days of yo yo ing things are going to settle down and I feel like I have made a very sensible choice for loosing weight. Just going to go with the flow and let it happen.

Bren
X

It was a great holiday Bren, you not going away then?

hey guys!! i have missed quite a bit.
TAZ!! you are going back to oz?? :( but i like you living far closer than that!!

i was off work yesterday. am working the 1-11pm shift tonight and tomorrow night too, although that's out of my usual shift pattern. can't wait to go and see bon at the weekend. woohoo!!

my weight seems to be stabalising after rising dramatically. i'm so unbelievably fat. i think i am still eating a wee bit too much but the foods i'm eating are becoming more and more healthy, so am hoping a downwards spiral will start now :)

you may have to show me some of these walks this weekend if the weather is nice bon. and of course we can take a picnic :D

abz xx

Ah yes, we will have to see what the weather is like this weekend... not sure what we're gonna do but am sure we'll find something, we'll just end up chatting for hours I am sure, hehe, even though we email most days, ha.

Do you like my new pic? Bridesmaid Bon :D

Hi Abz - you still knocking round that place of work - hope the time goes quickly for you x

Still sounds like a long time to me - you have very long hours Abz x

10 hour shifts gem. it's just a late one tonight. i don't mind them really. they are usually quiet. i have a cracking headache at the moment though :( not good when you look at a screen for a living :(

HEY Abz, well done you on the healthier foods!

It's weird a little for me as because the past 8 months my diet has been ultra restrictive and I have isolated many food. So now even eating a banana is like a slice of sugary goodness!!

Scales have been kind this morning 75.3 so 900gm down from yesterday. I finally feel like things are moving in the right direction. THANK GOD! I still plan on making this my year. Would like to be at goal by xmas. So 9.3kg's to go.

xx

I hope we'll still see you around on here when you go back to Oz Tazzi x

Of course :) I will miss you all like crazy!!! xx

Morning Tazzi, are you off for good then love?

:D Yup!! Work is getting to be a pain and i really just want to go back.......now i ll have to miss you lot!

hey guys!! i have missed quite a bit.
TAZ!! you are going back to oz?? :( but i like you living far closer than that!!

[QUOTE/]

I know ABZ!!! :( :( I am going to miss you like mad. We will have to catch up before i go :p i am advertising my car this weekend........:p eep. So ill have to tootle off on the train. xx

Morning abz,

Tazzi, where are you going in Oz love. I loved Melbourne when I worked there.

Hi Abz, just nipping in to say hi :)

Hi tazzi, I don't know Perth I never managed to visit there, but what I saw of Oz I loved darling.

Morning Abi :) Hope work wasn't too bad last night...

How are you doing today? looking forward to your shift again tonight :S It's nearly the weekend though :D think of that :D

Tazzie, when do you leave?? I am from Perth. Hubby and I moved back to Melbourne, nearly 2 years ago now. I fly home on Sat night for 2 weeks.

Abz how are the cals going???

Bren
X

hey guys. well today is going ok. i am just trying to eat sensible things. am not going to worry too much about my calories until i get the things i am eating under control. and i've done much better at that in the last couple of days. am gagging for a jacket potato right now and have no way to get one :(

am working late again tonight so no doubt i'll see you all around tomorrow.

abz xx

Hi tazzi, I don't know Perth I never managed to visit there, but what I saw of Oz I loved darling.

Perth is beautiful.... But small. It will be a massive change for me! But that's ok

Tazzie, when do you leave?? I am from Perth. Hubby and I moved back to Melbourne, nearly 2 years ago now. I fly home on Sat night for 2 weeks.

Abz how are the cals going???

Bren
X

oh cool. I grew up in Noranda and then moved to mt lawley when I got my own. I am moving back on the 27th of December :) xx

Back