Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Abz - Halloooooooooooooo - Where are you? Did you have a good weekend?

AWOL - that's where. How dare she desert us like this!!!!!

Is she with Bon? I know they were planning to go there.

They were going for the weekend I thought but they may have stayed longer. We haven't heard from Bon either have we

i am here :D just feeling a bit poopy. have a nasty kidney infection that won't go away :) but i'm at work.

we left bon's on sunday afternoon. had the most fabulous weekend. wish it hadn't had to end so soon. and trying to cross the road with the junior great north run going on? not something to be tried. we were totally stranded on one side of newcastle without walking miles!! ha. i was a bad influence on bon in the food department i think, but hey ho. i am back in force today. i feel so HUGE. and am heading back to where i started. so need to get a grip.

abz xx

Hi Abz - sorry you're feeling poopy - that doesn't sound too good. Have you had it properly checked out?

i have a course of anti-biotics and they have given me long-term ones as well for prevention until they find out what's wrong. this has happened before and they never worked it out and then it just went away. so no doubt that's what will happen again. possible that the courses of anti-b's just weren't long enough. but we shall see.

Hi abz, sorry you feel so crap, but welcome back and i's nice you had a good weekend.

it was lovely to see them jim. and bon liked her bridesmaid pressies too, or at least appeared to :) so that's all good. just my mum to go now :) want to drive up and see mum soon. saw her at the wedding of course but we haven't been up to scotland this year i don't think!! not sure... it's about time that we did though!!

abz xx

thanks guys. i'm so wiped out right now. and i'm due to be at work until 11pm again tonight... which is, quite frankly, why i haven't taken the day off. doc said i should rest up for 24 hours, but someone would have to cover the evening shift and i don't think it would make any difference really. so gah!!

Who's a naughty girl then - not following doc's orders x

well who would cover my late shift gem?? if they had said that they no longer required cover then i'd probably be in bed right now. but they didn't. and it would mean somebody would either have to travel miles to get here late in the day or stay at work an extra five hours. which doesn't seem fair somehow. i intend on taking it incredibly easy unless something actually goes wrong.

Aww sorry you're still feeling crappy. Sucks you're in on the late shift too, man that can't be fun. Get a nap in before you go, it might make it more bareable.

Sounds like you had a smashing weekend though! Great North Run, wish I'd been there! Wish I had the money to spend on being there, stupidly over priced! Still, bet it was exciting to see though!

Bron

Hope the time passes quick and you're home and cosy soon x

Back