Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

You wait til you start getting the raunchy dreams Abz, you'll be wanting to get yourself straight back off to sleep again!!!

Raunchy dreams? I thought that was just men. LOL

i have heard of such things all through pregnancy, but i don't seem to get many of the good bits other than the baby of course :D

Hi abz,
I think you are awesome to be pregnant, sick, sleep deprived and still working! I am certain I could not do that that was why when I was pregnant with our second child I decided to take time off work completely. It was all too much for me. Anyhow, well done.

Morning abz, how are you today love?

hey guys :)

i can't believe the weekend has vanished already!! met up with bon and jamie and our friend in york on saturday. was lovely to see everyone :) managed to pootle about a bit but damn was i sore saturday evening!! getting into bed was SO difficult, ha. you'd think collapsing would be the easy bit :)

straight after york we went to a friend's house as there was a bit of a reunion of all the guys i went to uni with. some had come down from edinburgh and some from london so it wasn't really something i could miss... ha. a large room of mainly men, a lot of whom i lived with at one point with girlfriends interspersed, it felt like being back at uni, ha. the more i think about it now, the more unusual i realise that was. i think i'm the longest-standing female in that group of friends... ha. i don't see them an awful lot as they tend to go to the pub quiz during the week to see each other and it doesn't start until 9.30pm... which is my bed time :) but it was fab.

sunday was spent lying on the bed with the occasional pootle to stop myself seizing up. not the most productive day but it means i can move around a bit better today. roll on the physio next week :)

think i might go and make myself a cuppa. oh. and i've discovered our baby likes chocolate raisins. she was demanding them yesterday (haven't had them for YEARS) and thomas had never even heard of them. they obviously don't do them in denmark, ha.

abz xx

i don't know whether it sounds better if i say all at once jim... :S ha. i loved living with four guys. i lived with four girls for my first year at uni and it was a little bit of a nightmare. so *****y!! so the year after i moved in with my bf at the time and three of our friends, and then a few of the guys swapped about over the next couple of years. the amount of people that used to end up in our house though!! it wasn't big. five of us lived there and then there'd usually be at least another four chaps hanging about!! ha.

abz xx

LOL, morning abz, how is "bump" this morning?

bump is just fine thanks jim :) has me hankering after pork pies and i don't even like them!! had a small sausage roll from the sandwich man hoping that would help... it didn't... ha.

so do as you're being told and get a pork pie then. ;)

Ooo demands already - she's gonna be a proper little madam x

LOL, yes she is Gem. Morning abz. :)

Hey Abz! Nice to hear everything's getting along well. Though, chocolate raisins, yuk. It seems your little girl and I are going to be at odds over what's edible and what is CLEARLY NOT! :p

i loved every single one of them :D in not a huge space of time :D ha.

great to see you elle. how's you doing?

have been to the hospital to have an injection this morning, due to my awkward blood group that the baby probably won't have. so haven't been at work too long. am here until 11pm though :(

You're not! That's a bloody travesty! When's maternity leave kicking in Miss Abz?

Back