Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

seven weeks hon. but i'm so tired i'm kind of wishing i'd started it earlier, ha. but then saying that, i'm sure i'll be grateful that i get to spend more time with my baby at the end :)

Look after yourself Abz x

Hi Elle - about bl***y time you showed your face round here x

Morning abz, bloody hell Elle! still loved up?

Blimey hey, a girl shows her face round here and she's greeted like this?! :p Yep Jim, still loved up :) More than ever.

xx

That's nice to hear love, I'm so pleased for you both.

Hey Abz hope the late shift wasn't too bad.

Gotta agree with Elle on the choc raisins though!! :yuk: (hiya Elle :wavey:).

7 weeks will fly by hun, you'll see. x x

Elle - what d'you expect, running out on us for months with some dishy bloke who appears to be the love of your life - THE ONE no less!!! Well, quite understandable really I guess x

Abz - hope all is well x

Morning abz, how are you and bump this morning.

Hi Abz, have a great afternoon. x :)

hey everybody :) thanks for dropping in :)

i am at work again today after a sleepless night and damn i want to snooze!! ha. nice and quiet day so far. at 3 loads of people will descend for the football shift so i should be grateful while i can :)

we are doing ok. having quite a acidy, sicky day today unfortunately. thomas was nearly sick this morning though. so i really hope that we aren't getting a bug. i wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

oh. and i think i'm starting slimming world on monday :D the only diet you can do when preggers. not to lose weight at the mo, but hopefully to slow this immense landslide of gain that i'm going through!! Ha. have been looking at menus and man i want a cooked breakfast!!

abz xx

Morning abz, how are you today love?

Back