Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

It's so tough isn't it - but SO worth it x

she is worth every blurry moment :)

thomas is enjoying his first daddy's day :) of course i wasn't organised enough to sneak off to get something in time to send to my OWN dad. something there will be repercussions for. but at least i managed to get thomas something yesterday :) it would help if i could keep track of what day it was.

it's going to be so hard when thomas goes back to work on wednesday. it will certainly be interesting... ha.

hope all is right with you guys?

abz xx

I love that you are taking to motherhood like a duck to water - it's a lovely time - enjoy it x

i can't imagine it being any other way gem. it's bizarre how it suddenly seems like it's always been that way. i do occasionally long for the time when i could pop on the computer though. now i feel like i should be constantly trying to sleep when she is.. but today i've decided i can't spend the day trying to sleep. i've been having real trouble getting to sleep, especially at night, so even when she's been great at sleeping, i haven't been. it sucks!! ha.

abz xx

Enjoy these days - they pass SO quickly x

Aww Abi, you sound so happy! Seems like only yesterday we met but since then you went and became a Mrs and a mommy and I've gone and gotten engaged. It's all crazy. I think when little Izzy's a bit more settled of should organise a reunion trip to Leeds. Xxx

I'd be up for that if the time was right - Taz might come too x

We had a lovely day last time and this time we'll have an extra little person to give loads of attention to - let's keep it in mind Abz x

Oh I'm up for that :) Leeds isn't far for me on the train :)

Hi Abi and Izzy :) well I am sure she'll be somewhere near you when you're reading this :D

How are you doing? hope you're managing to sleep better?

Hi Abz x

It would be great to meet you properly too Bon x

Just popping by to say hi. Hope you're all well. x

hey everyone. how's it going? i'm shattered, ha. having been discharged by the midwife on monday i'm being referred back to her tomorrow as my stitches haven't healed properly and they can't decide what to do with me :(

izzy is having a cuddle with daddy at the moment as i have a few things i have to get done online, most of which i have now done. so thought i would pop in and say hello. then i may have a snooze or go and watch the new star trek film with thomas... he's trying to geek up izzy already :)

went out for lunch with one of my best mates and her 1 year old son today. iz just slept through her first ever pub visit. ha. but it was nice to get out and about to somewhere that isn't the docs. she's piling on weight too. am trying to find out where the nearest baby cafe sessions are. am sure there's some at the children's centre next to the docs but according to the baby cafe (breastfeeding group thingy) website there isn't so i may have to ring them in the morning.

abz xx

Ouch to the stitches Abz. Sadly, I remember them well........... Glad little Izzie is doing well. You sound like you have taken to motherhood like a fish to water.
My Mum used to tell me - it takes a baby 6 weeks to settle into some sort of routine, and do you know what, she was dead right, my 2 settled after the 6 weeks.
xx

half way there then :)

we zonked out on the bed together this morning. not something i want to do but damn i felt better when i woke up :D

Never to early to "geek up" I reckon!! :8855:

Hope you manage to get the stitches sorted soon though. x :hug99:

Hope all heals well soon Abz - Baby cafe sounds really good x

Hi abz and izzy. :)

Back