Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hi Elle, yeah she is doing fine :) they have Thomas's family coming to visit today for the week, so I reckon she'll be rather busy :) hee.

Oh dear!!!! Everything is about footy x

not here it's not :D

Morning abz and izzy.

No Jim - Izzy is taking centre stage - quite right too x

:wavey:

Hi abz, hope you're having a good time with Thomas's family there :)

Hope your Mum's improving and feeling better.

I'll email you soon.

Take care :)

Heya, hope that everything's going well :)

Hi Abz

hope your Mum is doing well and that you are getting a bit more sleep!

Morning abz love, how are you now?

Mornin' Abz - Hope all is going well x

hi everyone. sorry i've been so awol. i'm shattered. with all the hospital visiting and thomas's folks being here izzy was rather unsettled last week and wouldn't sleep as much and has been really grouchy. so not much sleep for me. but she seems to be settling down again now. she's asleep on my knee at the moment, ha. but i've just woken up finally so i can't go back to bed just yet :)

mum is still in hospital. she is doing fine but they are having problems getting her blood back to the right thickness, or thinness, for her heart valve but that should be done by wednesday. but now they've found that her secondary head wound has been seeping blood under her scalp all this time. she kept mentioning the bump on her head and they finally looked at it. it's only been a bloody fortnight,ha. she hates hospitals too!!

izzy screamed every time thomas's mum tried to pick up izzy. so i felt rather bad about that. given they travelled from denmark to see her and all she did was scream and then want to feed... ha. i think it might be because thomas's mum is a heavy smoker and smelt strongly of smoke. and izzy hasn't come across that before. whatever it was she REALLY didn't like it... :S

abz xx

Morning Abz :)

Ah glad you're all doing ok, I hope Izzy gets back to being settled soon then.

Aw hope your Mum can come out of the hospital soon then :S glad she's doing ok but no one likes being in hospital that long! am sure she'll feel better once she's discharged.

Aw no! poor Thomas's Mum :S but i see what you mean about her smell... could be that indeed. Aw, oh well it wasn't your fault!

Hope you've had a nice time with them anyway, and you try and get some rest!

Take care hon :)

Hi abz, yes it's easy to unsettle baby's love.

Well there's only one thing for it - what lovely motivation to quit smoking ;) xxx

Hiya Abz
Hows mummy land thought id come back.

Morning abz,

Hi Jenny, haven't seen you post in ages love.

Back