Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Morning abz, Olivia has only just started to sleep through the whole night and the kids are so pleased with that :) so how have the last couple of days been love?

hey jim. well i think she's teething at the moment again. lots of snot and a bit of a fever and keeps chewing on her fingers. she's still waking a lot. she settles herself every time once the music is on. hopefully she'll start sleeping through again. she used to. am hoping it's a phase. hopefully one that will end soon!! i'm a zombie!! ha. of course i should be going to bed earlier too...

i weighed in this morning and have lost 3.2lbs :D so all together since starting three weeks ago i have lost 9lbs. so i'm chuffed with that. all together since i started low carbing i've lost 1st 6. so i'm on my way again.

i have under a stone to go to my christmas target now. i feel that i may actually make it, ha. i am aware i may not lose again this week, it may be an on again off again high loss no loss pattern but we'll see how it goes. so far so good :)

lots of love to everyone from this sleep-deprived loon.

abz xx

Go you! You're doing fabulously well! I have my annual conference and dinner dance thing in 3 weeks and initially wanted to be 12st7 for that - wish I could lose 9lb in 3 weeks. Oh well - I guess slow and steady wins the race!

Oh well done on the loss abz, poor izzy, teething is a problem isn't it love. Apart from the back ones, I think Olivia's teeth are all through now. :)

helen. if i remember rightly you lost half a stone in your first week of sw so you would have if the three weeks included your first week like mine does!! ha.

i really do need to drink more water. that is my goal for this week.

i have no idea what we have in the house for tea tonight. it's going to be a freezer raid methinks!!

Hi Abz - you are doing well x

Morning abz, life is good :) I'm loving retirement. How's little izzy?

you've retired? when did that happen? i am so out of the loop!! congratulations jim :)

things are going ok. no loss this week. totm gave me cravings i eventually gave into last night after three days of not doing, but am sure i'll get a loss this week. have been good today :)

full of cold. snot everywhere. lovely.

in other news i have ordered a kindle and am very excited indeed :D i have always been against them, believing that i would miss the physical book. i think some things i will still buy in hard copy, however i can clear some shelf space now and avoid ending up with about 20 books piled next to my bed. and my suitcase can hold clothing when going to denmark instead of mainly being full of reading material.

i'm so excited!! i want it now!!

abz xx

Morning abz, I love my kindle, i go everywhere with it. You didn't know I'd retired, LOL it's 6 months now nearly ;)

hey everyone. so sorry i've been awol for so long. i just went off the rails diet wise and didn't really want to post about losing and gaining the same two pounds over and over and over again, ha. plus, i don't get online much now.

so. tonight i go to a slimming world class again. one has opened down the road from where i live since i last went. about 10 mins walk down the road. so it's easy for me to toddle to while thomas looks after izzy. so first weigh in tonight. of course that means that i have haribo. i had a need. so i'm getting rid of it tonight, ha.

tomorrow is yet another restart. i'm still nearly one and a half stone lighter than when i started. i haven't gained masses, i just haven't lost any either. and i'm a bit scared of what their scales will say given that mine seem to be on the blink. i think i'm going to be a lot heavier than i think i am. ah well. downwards from now right?

in other news, i was at a craft fair and got approached by a woman that owns a gallery in a rather nice small town nearby and asked if i would like to put some of my jewellery in there for them to sell. so that was rather exciting. of course the downside is that they took all my jewellery and now i have to remake all the damned stuff and it takes forever!!

izzy has been teething so i have been severely sleep deprived, one of the reasons for the lack of concentration on the food front, but not the only one. i could have stuck to it if i'd really really wanted to.

so yes. hello. welcome back to dee and howdy to everyone else and i'll hopefully be on here a wee bit more :D

hope everyone is ok.

and yes, the kindle rocks :D

abz xx

Morning abz, so nice to see you posting, and you have my sympathies on izzy teething :(

thanks jim. i went to my sw class and it went fine. hopefully i'll have lost some weight by next wednesday. so far i haven't been golden due to my dad visiting with a cake he brough specially but it will even out over the week, ha.

abz xx

Morning abz, all my visitors are gone thank God, all that bread and stuff, still it was nice to see them and they loved England. How's things love?

hey everyone. first week went great and i lost 3lbs. last week i was good as gold and gained half a lb. totally gutted. it can only be water retention or the fact that my painkillers totally constipate me (something i wasn't willing to share in the group bit, ha) so hopefully next wednesday will be a bit more successful. sorry i'm not around much. i just don't get to come online much now :(

abz xx

Back