Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Morning abz, so nice to see you posting love, I'm not surprised you don't have the time with a little one. :)

well it's weigh in again tonight. again i have been a very good girl. especially with thomas being really ill and him having lots of 'make him feel better' goodies like choccie biscuits around the place that i haven't eaten. hopefully this week i won't have gained half a lb or more. that was most distressing last week. if i've gained again this week obviously something is going wrong...

abz xx

i lost 3.5lbs :D so so chuffed. was really nervous, ha. i haven't done anything differently this week so last week was obviously just a blip. i need to lose 2lbs a week in order to get to the target of 15st 7lbs i hvae set myself. whether i get there or not i don't know but here's hoping!! when i set it i would only have had to lose a lb a week but i messed around for a long time, ha. so now i'll have to lose twice as much!!

abz xx

Well done Abz, xx

Morning abz and well done love. :)

That's brill, well done Abz! xx

well i went for a carvery yesterday but gave away the sausage and yorkshire pudding, went for a much veg as poss and then didn't eat it all. i even left most of my roast potatoes. am going to stick to 5 syns or less for the rest of the week to make sure as i have no clue as to how much oil etc they use. probably a LOT. so hopefully it won't be too destructive to the week.

how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

Hi Abz - Sounds like you're doing well. I hope Thomas is feeling better soon x

hi everyone. thanks for dropping by :)

thomas is all better now thanks. izzy has a horrid cough though that keeps the two of us up. well it did last night. even shouting couldn't rouse thomas last night. he was out for the count!! ha.

went to slimming world tonight. another 2lbs off so i am still on target for my christmas goal. i'm 16st 3.5lbs as of tonight and i would like to be 15st 7lbs by crimbo.i have to keep to my 2lbs a week loss though in order to achieve it. something that may or may not happen. i'm sticking with it. i haven't slid off the thing yet. and i don't intend to. but sometimes your body just won't let go, ha. but even if i end up being 15st 8 it's still a hell of a lot less than i was. but how annoying would that be??!?

the biggest challenge is going to be not putting the sodload back on again whilst away for christmas. it would be awful to come back back at square one. so losing it isn't going to be the hard part at the moment. keeping it off whilst in denmark for a fortnight is!!

still, i'm happy with my progress so far. am going to log onto lifeline online and look at my little graph :D

abz xx

It looks like you're doing really well Abz - hope you get your goal. It is unlikely you'll put the lot back on while you're away and they will be evictable squatters anyway x

Hi Abz, nice to see you love and you are doing well, olivia keeps getting colds as well, she brings them back from Nursery

What a little cutie Abz - and Mum's doing pretty good too x

Morning abz, what a lovely, izzy looks so cute in that dress :)

she was off to a birthday party, ha.

still plodding along in sw land. have had some major cravings but haven't caved. can't remember the last time i stuck to a diet for five weeks without wobbling at all...

abz xx

Morning abz, well done then love, keep it up :)

Back