Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

she's on her third or fourth pair of shoes gem, but this is her first pair of proper walking shoes.

not sure how this week has been going. i have been at my dad's for the weekend and ate as healthily as possible. his wife cooked gorgeous healthy food for us but i don't know exactly what went into it. hopefully i'm within my syns for the week but who knows. so, hoping for a loss, but i'm so close to sodding it off for christmas. i refuse to though!!

am going to a 30th birthday party this coming weekend. eating at wagamamas so there should be something i can eat there that isn't too bad. then it's just the booze, and we're off to visit family the following morning so we can't get too daft. so. we'll just have to see how we go. i really hope i haven't gained this week though. it would be awful to go up in weight and not have lost a stone!!

abz xx

Morning abz, is izzy walking all the time now? Keep at it love, you've been doing so weel.

hi jim. yes she is. she runs about the place. the only time she crawls if she's playing.

i am happy to announce that i lost another 1.5lbs this week and yet again i wasn't sure i'd lost anything with visiting family etc. i did the best that i could but it's really difficult when you aren't in control.

i am not going to make the 15st 7lbs target for christmas. i would have to lose 3lbs this week, and next week is due to be totm too (although i have my implant so i only get the bloating so it's hard to tell if i have it sometimes) but i am consoling myself with the fact that if i was weighing myself butt naked after a wee first thing on a morning i would be a couple of lbs lighter than i am in any case, so i would have made it, ha.

two of my friends are having a joint 30th party this weekend so i'm just going to do the best that i can then. we are going to wagamamas so i can choose the food i'm going to have before we go to limit that and then i'm going to enjoy some alcohol. but my tolerance is really low now so a couple will probably do me, ha.

i hope everyone is doing ok.

abz xx

Morning abz, you are doing really well love, that's good to hear, well done and say hi to izzy for me.

Morning Abz.x

hi everyone. well i have been all good, until today. i am about to embark upon some pizza and a cheesy chips :D

abz xx

LOL, morning abz, and were they nice. :D

not as nice as you think they are going to be jim. have had a blowout day today, hopefully to get it out of my system. have to be more sensible before we go away now, if only a little bit.

abz xx

Hi Abz - Christmas is going to be lovely with Izzy this year - Enjoy x

Morning abz, have a lovely holiday darling and I hope izzy is better bhaved on the plane than Olivia was.

I hope you're having a lovely Christmas Abz x

Hey hun, good luck for WI tonight. It may not be as bad as you think and at least you'll know and be able to draw a line under it all.

Was good to see you on Sunday - feels like it's been ages!

abz is in Denmark I think?

Oh right, she's probably busy sorting out after the visit then ;)

Back