Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

hi everyone. sorry i've been absent. i haven't really been online much.

i gained 5lbs in the four weeks i missed meetings so that isn't too bad. i lost one of them last week but it's my birthday this week and i haven't been too good this weekend so i'm expecting more gains again. but i'm going to be better from now on and save it for my birthday night out on the 28th. january is always naff on the weightloss front for me. i find it hard getting back into it knowing that i'm going off it for my birthday. so february is the new beginning again.

denmark was lovely. had a great time. izzy was ok for most of the flight there and slept from just before takeoff to just after landing on the way back. it must have been most confusing for her. walk down a ramp, get on a plane, get off the plane and walk back up the ramp. what was the point?? ha.

i hope everyone had a fab christmas :D here's to getting lighter this year :) reversing the trend of the last couple!! ha.

abz xx

Morning abz, sounds like a good time was had by all, i bet little izzy was spoilt rotten. you have a birthday on the 28th and we have a 39th wedding anniversary on the 31st :) I've been good though, I'm only 2lbs of posted weight now.

Happy birthday for yesterday misses.xx

Was yesterday the 28th then Linz :D

Not if 28th comes before 25th Jim x

Hi Abz - have a good birthday whenever it is x

ha. it was on the 24th, but the celebration is on the 28th. sorry for the confusion :)

i've been terrible eating naff things all week. i can't go to sw tonight. thomas has done his back in and can't watch izzy or drive me there and back and dragging izzy out in a pushchair around her bed time is just asking for her to fall asleep in it and cause problems. so. going to have one hell of a gain all at once next week i'm sure.

have just made a lovely sw friendly lasagne however so going to tuck into that shortly :)

abz xx

Morning abz, ah so that clears that up then, LOL happy belated Birthday love. Sorry to hear about Thomas and his back though.

LOL, morning abz, what diet plan is that then :D

the 'i fancied toast and i'm going out for my birthday tomorrow so sod it' diet jim :D

i am coming to the decision that i may have to give up going to classes, which is not good, but i just can't justify the money. we've hit very difficult times at the mo with thomas being off and not getting sick pay. so i will just have to see how i manage on my own i guess...

abz xx

Morning abz, yes it's tough for everyone out there at the moment abz, how was the birthday love?

i had a great time out for my birthday thanks. i have been eating for three since. not that i'm pregnant. just stressed, ha. we're plodding on. found out that i didn't cancel our illness insurance policy on our mortgage and have decided i'm a genius so if thomas is off long-term that will kick in.

restarted slimming world today. wish me luck. all i want to do is comfort eat!!

abz xx

Hi Abz - Happy Birthday for last week x

Morning abz, that's good news on the insurance then love, that could be very handy.

hi everyone. sorry i've been awol. life became rather difficult for a while. of course i ate my way through it. have been slimming worlding for a week again now and have gotten back into things. have also got myself working from home for a fairly good salary. it is a self-employed contractor though so no guarantees on the money, but while it's there i'm taking it :) it just kind of fell into my lap (with a bit of poking) so hopefully that will help.

mortgage insurance claim is ongoing. we have given the docs their bit to fill in and we're just waiting on that so we can send it back.

izzy has starting throwing tantrums when she gets too tired. you would think they would just go to sleep??!? we're working on ways of targetting that before it happens too :)

don't have any more exciting news. one of my friends is about to have a baby and two others are pregnant so there's going to be lots of little people about too :)

i'm just heading off to bed but thought i would pop in and say hello. so hello :)

abz xx

Morning Stranger, ah, looks like the terrible two's are starting then abz, it's very hard to get Olivia to have a nap in the day now, even when you can see she needs one.

that seems to be it jim. she went to bed just before 7 tonight. she has a really snotty nose and has already woken up screaming once. managed to calm her down straight away though. hopefully i won't be up half the night tonight because i was last night and i'm shattered!!

ah well good luck there than abz. Olivia has just graduated to a big girls bed and J&C are getting nightly visits now. LOL

ha. well we were just trying to decide when to put her in a bed. in about six months i guess in that case :D

can't believe she's two at the beginning of june!!

Back