Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well izzy is bouncing off the walls today and eating toast every two hours. so that's looking promising. daren't give her much else at the moment 'just in case'.

am being good as gold and filling out my SW SAS log to make sure i'm being a good girl :)

abz xx

Amazing how fast kids recover. So pleased. Do not hold too much store on one weigh in. Chances are it has gone already, just fluctuations. Stick at it and the results will soon speak for themselves, scales or no scales.

Morning Abz - hope the today is puke free x

today seems to be back to normal. child trying to run around three times faster than mummy can keep up. except mummy kept up today. i doubt i got faster. it's probably the wellies slow her down a bit :)

have been to the park and had a run about and fed the ducks (and the enormous geese that were a bit too interested) stopped at the cafe for izzy to imbibe cake and me and thomas to have lunch (jacket potato with beans for me) and a shopping trip to buy lots of different crunchy foods for izzy. as it seems that if it doesn't crunch at the moment she doesn't want it. thankfully you can get the full range of nutrition using this tactic so all is well. just want to fatten her up after her bug as her ribs starting poking out :(

so that's it. busy day. still writing everything down. am just having a coffee break for half an hour before thomas goes out for an appointment.

hope all is well with you guys.

abz xx

wow it's quiet around here. let the tumble weeds roll. you can really tell that i stopped posting for a while, ha.

well i've been brilliantly good this week. even measuring and taking wine with me to a party and counting syns, and taking my own snacks so i avoided all the buns, cakes and cheese and biscuits. so that was good :) i'm doing the Slimmers Against Sabotage food diary thing this week. it hasn't highlighted any problems really. i haven't been eating much differently, but it has made me more aware of what i'm eating and forcing me to eat my third of superfree foods at least :)

went out for lunch today and had a jacket and beans with salad. the salad came with some kind of olive oil dressing on it, hardly any but i'm not taking chances this week so i've taken a tablespoon of olive oil as a healthy extra today and also put aside five syns in case there was something else in there that was incredibly fatty that i didn't notice. so that's all good :) about to sit with a hot chocolate and some snackajacks and watch something i think. not sure what. am very tired but it's too early to go to bed, ha. so time wasting it is then...

abz xx

It's not just here it's quiet - lots of the diaries are quiet at the moment Abz x

it's a shame gem. i did used to half live on here when it was quiet at work, but still, ha.

i've been so unbelievably good this week. if i haven't lost more than the 2lbs i 'gained' last week i'm going to be gutted.

i haven't felt deprived at any point though. just been extra careful. nothing has changed that could explain the gain last week. i haven't found anything that i was doing that i shouldn't have. i've been eating the same free foods, just eating more superfree instead of pasta etc sometimes and not using quite as many syns. so cross your fingers for my weigh in tomorrow. if i've still gained weight i think i may cry.

still, talked to thomas's mum on the webcam today and she said i had lost weight since summer as it's the first time she's seen my face since then. so that's good :)

abz xx

hello hello fellows. i lost 3.5lbs this week :D so chuffed. especially since my scales told me that i had lost 0.2 of a lb in the morning so i spent the whole day dreading getting weighed. so i shan't be doing that again in a hurry. if i lose a lb this week i will be 15st 13.5lbs. that's under 15 stone again for the first time since before last christmas i believe. so that would be lovely. of course i would like to lose more than a lb because we all do, because we're greedy once we start getting it right. so here goes. roll on next monday :)

hope everyone is ok.

abz xx

i was rather chuffed. now i just want to lose 2 this week. i would love to get to 15st 7 by crimbo if possible. so that's just over a lb a week. obviously i would love to lose lots more if i can. but that will do nicely. i would also like to be able to wear my wedding ring again. given that i only wore it for a couple of months before my pregnancy made me too swollen, and since then i've been too fat. so. it would be nice, after three years of marriage, to wear my wedding ring and engagement ring, ha.

abz xx

Blimey is it really 3 years?! I remember the build up and your dress, with the red, so well! Those were the days when we we on here nearly every day. Been stalking but not posting much. Trying to get back in the habit of coming on here as I know it really helps in staying on the wagon. And I really need to get back into serious dieting mode!

Well done on the weight loss so far and on finding a diet that is working for you now. Sounds like you are really 100% there, which is excellent. I got down to 11, 10 for wedding and have actually managed to put on 3 STONE since August. That's a stone a month! Waaaa......reaches for Cambridge!

Just to make you feel good Abz - I think I have an STS for this week. Still with the 13lb I'm claiming and the 4lb I lost before I got back to "start weight, that's 17lb and I'm probably due for a bit of a pit stop - let's hope its not too long in maintenance x

hi everyone. thanks for popping by. yes, it's really been three years. i wrote that and then had to think about it as it didn't seem likely. but izzy is nearly 2.5, so it was three years gone july, ha. can't believe it.

yes i'm sticking to it 100 percent. i'm not actually finding it difficult to do so at the moment. so i'm really going for it. for my syns today i had a packet of velvet crunch, 20 dime bar mikados and 2 sugar free werthers :D ha. that's more crap than i've eaten in ages. and it's bang on my syns :D have to count out my mikados and give the box to thomas for him to remove as they are far far too nommish.

am off to bed now before i eat anything i shouldn't, ha. see you all tomorrow more than likely. good luck with it all.

abz xx

Morning Abz - you're on a roll and succeeding - how good is that :D x

it feels good gem. i hope it continues. i now live in fear of another peculiar 2lb gain. so am doing my best.

how's things with you?

had fruit, free soup, free quiche and salad and some velvet crunch today :) saved up the snacks for this evening, woo :)

abz xx

Hey Abz,

I've finally come back to minimins for the first time since we started back at class - maybe it will help. You're doing so well this time and I'm sure you can keep it up! You're certainly kicking my backside at the moment on the scales. I'm very impressed with the counting out mikados - I can't do that hence the fact that I've only ever bought one box of them.

Morning Abz - put on 3 over the weekend (Stratford on Avon and Jimmy Spices) but they are only squatters so hopefully will be gone by Friday weigh in and if I'm very lucky (and good) taking a friend with them x

hi everyone. lost a lb this week. not as much as i would have liked but it was enough to take me down into the next stone bracket. so now i must be super good to extend the distance between the number 16 and my weight and increase the distance towards the number 15 and my weight :)

helen you are doing fabulously. you've always lost continulously. and you are very good at kicking me up the bum to make me continue.

now if you'll excuse me i've been sitting here working since half past 10 this morning on very little sleep and my brain hurts. so i'm going to let it go squish for a while :)

abz xx

Well done on the pound - that's brilliant x

Back