Absolutely Furious and need a huge RANT

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
This isn't cd related btw! And sorry in advance...Awful evening last night, and a very peed off morning. Me and HB looking to move home - spent last night looking online and in papers. I'm getting fed up with the teenagers and youths abusing me and HB. I came in from work yesterday to have some 14/15 year old say "what you looking at?" so I replied "I don't know mate, I can't work it out" he then said something under his breath and I snapped - "come here and say that to my face you w*nker" (It's bizarre, at work I have all the patience in the world with teens, but I don't expect to be abused by teens when i'm arriving home) "Yeah and what you gunna do about it?" he asked all cocky "I'll put your f'ckin face straight for ya, come here and i'll show ya" I screamed (I was furious!) I was like a mad woman - so not like me (yeah right!) Luckily my HB came outside and said "is there a problem?" and he ran away! Chicken. Then low and behold this morning my car has been spray painted bright red. So I rang in work, explained and said i'd be late - have rang my landlady (there is cctv cameras over the car park - we share a car park with 2 other residents) I've just got back from looking at the tapes and guess who it was? Yep, the tosser who started on me yesterday. So I am sat at home waiting for the police to arrive. What a lovely start to the week! I am so mad! GRRRRRRRRRR :( :( :( :( My beautiful car :( :( :(

Morning Emma, unbelievable!!! I bet ur fuming. I bet i know what u'd like to do if u got ur hands on the little blighter ( was tempted to use a much stronger term there!)

xx

so the police will go see him and give him a free holiday cos hes under privilaged right?

hope he gets more than a slap on the wrist, seems teens these days have no respect for other and thier property

GOOD ON YOU!!!!
Little Shi*s, They need putting in their place some times!
I'd be ashamed of my kids if they spoke to people like that, I would have done the same as you.
As for spraying your car..thank god for cctv! Although what will the police do give him a playstation and tell him not to do it again!??

We had a run in with some kids once and the little shi*s cut our Sky tv wire and then the next week while we were out we got robbed!!
Not that I'm saying that's what they will do but just gos to show kids nowdays know no respect!!!
Hope they get in trouble x x x

Hi Emma

Sorry to hear this the only way is to just not rise to it cos they are fed up and just looking for this sort of thing i just hope that nothing else happens .... there is nothing more than them knowing they are getting to you i used to work with youths . hope your ok x

Well, I was in 2 minds whether the police would actually do anything. 2 very nice gentleman came round and I showed them the cctv, one officer then asked to use my laptop - i wondered why...turns out the lad who I had the trouble from has an asbo for causing 'criminal damage' in the area, and is now in big hoo haa. His picture is up on the local avon and somerset police website! I couldn't believe it! I also recognised another lad who I have taken pics of before while he was smashing the fence in with his karate kicks (this was about 2 months ago, I called the police, who arrive 4 hours later - pointless) He didn't really go into too much detail, but I gave a statement and have handed over the cctv and my camera (The pics from previous encounters with teens) He also took pictures of the car, and shall be ringing me with a crime reference number so I can claim on the insurance. And now I can go to work (in a taxi, car looks like someone has been murdered) If anyone crosses me today they will be sorry! haha! I'm lovely really :) :) :)

My advice is move asap, we had a lovely victorian terrace near to our main street-seemed great before we had Master T. However there were 2 back alleys which met directly behind our house, and one day I was putting laundry away in master T's room and spotted some hoodies doing what looked like a dodgy exchange- they saw me look and next minute smash a brick through our bathroom window-luckily Mr T was on a rare days holiday and Master T then a wee baby was downstairs with his dad.After that I literally hated that house and was a nervous wreck if I heard kids in the back. It wasn't a bad area either.
Also in same house we all had to park on main road, and I lost count /how many times all the cars were vandalised on fri/sat nights.

We now live at the foot of a small cul-de-sac and I can't tell you how lovely it is that hardly a soul walks past.There's no way I could have coped with Mr T working away such a lot in old house.
Bring on that move hun x

OMYGOD Emma - that's terrible. So glad that he's going to get what's coming to him...

I hope you find somewhere to move to pretty quickly, and your car gets sorted out soon.

What a major pain in the butt.

My OH (who is a police officer), always tells me not to retaliate... not to get in their faces (when you really when to punch their lights out) because ultimately, nothing ever goods comes out of it... (he told me this when I went mental on one of the little sh*ts who live across the road from me). I did look like a raving banshee mind you, never a good look...

Lynne
x

Hi Lynne, Thanks for the advise hun. I'll be honest your husband has echoed what the officers said to me! I admit I went off on one, but we have had endless problems with the youths - when you can't even arrive home from work without being abused, to me is disgraceful. We have had to stop using the shared flats bike shed, because kids have been going in, smoking cannabis and under age drinking. We used to call 999 when the kids were smashing our fences, sitting on cars and throwing stones at our windows at 2 and 3 am. We were then told to ring the local station so that the community officers can keep records of what is going on. But then they turn up too late! We asked there advice and they told us to ring 999 for a more immediate response. Last time, they did a runner and when the police looking inside the bike shed they said they could smell cannabis in there (dur - been telling them that for months) We told them what direction they went in and off they went in the van! Never heard a thing again. So after all this I just snapped yesterday, but shouldn't have. I know that. I'm glad HB came out when he did, because I would have hit him, I was so mad!!! Got some properties to view on Thursday evening and will be arranging more for Saturday. :)

I can tell that you you've been pushed to the limit. It is absolutely disgraceful, and the Police aren't v. good (my OH will tell you that himself! hahaha).

Society has gone completely to the dogs - i'm going to sound like a Daily Mail reader now, but where are the sodding parents? We are talking about kids... what are they doing out at 2 and 3 in the morning ffs?

The Police have their hands tied - they should be able to give them a clip across the ear, but my god, they would probably lose their jobs. And if you had hit them, well you'll probably be in the cells looking for a good lawyer.

It is pretty scary tho - bricks through windows and seriously vandalising cars... doesn't bare thinking about what they could do next (seriously, don't think about it).

I don't feel i'm helping...

A nice little lottery win and you'll be out of there like a shot - do a lucky dip for tomorrow night's draw... fingers crossed.

Lx

Hope you are ok Emma and things get sorted out soon, you have had an awful time and were very brave xx

My advice is move asap, we had a lovely victorian terrace near to our main street-seemed great before we had Master T. However there were 2 back alleys which met directly behind our house, and one day I was putting laundry away in master T's room and spotted some hoodies doing what looked like a dodgy exchange- they saw me look and next minute smash a brick through our bathroom window-luckily Mr T was on a rare days holiday and Master T then a wee baby was downstairs with his dad.After that I literally hated that house and was a nervous wreck if I heard kids in the back. It wasn't a bad area either.
Also in same house we all had to park on main road, and I lost count /how many times all the cars were vandalised on fri/sat nights.

We now live at the foot of a small cul-de-sac and I can't tell you how lovely it is that hardly a soul walks past.There's no way I could have coped with Mr T working away such a lot in old house.
Bring on that move hun x

I echo that! We used to live in the centre of Middlesbrough; say no more! We now live in suburbia and it is much nicer here, despite the road being busier.

So sorry to hear that you have had such a truly unpleasant experience emma
This sort of thing frightens me as I live alone, however, I would echo some of the posts that state living in different neighbourhoods can make such a difference. I bought after renting close by for a number of years and I already knew some of my current neighbours.
With best wishes that all will be ok for you and your HB x

Back