absolutely lush meal on ss plus

cathy2009

i got the suggestion from on here but urge you to try it.a portabello mushroom with cottage cheese and sprinkle of chilli powder.whack it in the oven.i sound like Jamie Oliver here lol. but it is delish .ive been craving Chinese food for few days and it really took the edge off it x

cathy2009 said:
i got the suggestion from on here but urge you to try it.a portabello mushroom with cottage cheese and sprinkle of chilli powder.whack it in the oven.i sound like Jamie Oliver here lol. but it is delish .ive been craving Chinese food for few days and it really took the edge off it x

Sounds lovely. I will do Ss+ this week when i feel Im about to eat my leg..... I may try portabello mushroom/cottage cheese.xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Does it taste like cottage cheese when it is cooked? Tempted by it but I don't like cottage cheese cold or uncooked. Not sure I'd like it cooked...

AnnieAnnie said:
Does it taste like cottage cheese when it is cooked? Tempted by it but I don't like cottage cheese cold or uncooked. Not sure I'd like it cooked...

I only like it cooked x

Tries this last night and it was lovely. Nice when you mix tuna and cottage cheese too

lol Oh a new receipe - great. Its exactly what i have been doing!! Great minds and all that! It is lovely. And ive also been having it with leek, courgette and green peppers and quorn piecs, all fried up (non-stick pan!). I've halving the quantity of cottage cheese and quorn. Tasty!

Fantastic!!! Sounds yummy will be having it this week x

Back