Actifry chips

shelly22

Morning I have just read a thread and person mentioned they had actifry chips can anyone tell me what they are as I would hate to be missing out on something haha x

I really like the actifry food, I do use a small amount of oil though instead of the fry light as I think they taste nicer. If I'm doing chips or roast potatoes for me, hubby and two teenagers I use 1tbsp of olive oil and syn my portion. One of my teenagers are particularly fussy and he likes them.

I love the actifry too! Great for chips and roast veg and there was an idea for a lovely sausage casserole in the book that came with it also!

We love ours too - he's called Arthur. We don't say we're having chips anymore; we say we're having Arthurs!! :rolleyes::D

They are worth the investment if you commit yourself to using them regularly and get inventive in what you use them for. If you get one, do a search on here for actifry related threads and take the advice contained in them. I own mine because my mother impulse purchased one, and didn't do her research before using it, ending up with some pretty crappy chips.

She has little patience for this sort of thing, lost interest, and gave it to me. I use it a lot, for all sorts of things, and its fab.

Back