Actifry Recipes

i do quorn sausages in mine and chips both in together, it was a good buy, i love it, healthy for the kids aswell :)

do you syn the oil you use? or do you spray with fry light?

There are loads of actifry threads in the recipe section if you do a search there

:thread_moved: to recipe section

i love my actifry!

Can someone explain to me what an Actifry is all about? Everyone seems to have/want one these days and at first i thought the point was to spray the oil out so you dont need much so healthier but obviously not if people are putting fryLight in it?:confused:

What is it and what exactly does it do? Ta x

Quite simply its a deep fat fryer without the deep fat part! Have a look on amazon for piccies/reviews.
It's not cheap but its my best buy recently. Slimming World/Home made chips from scratch in less that 30 mins. And roasties are gorgeous too.

I spray the frylight over the potatoes, not pour it in so you use the same amount as you would normally use.

This is why Im not sure I've understood it - if you're spraying them with Fry Light anyway why is it any different to putting them in the oven? It doesnt take much longer than 30 min to do that anyway.:confused:

Back