Addicted

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Hi my name's Beverley and I'm addicted to Minimins! :D

Seriously, I switch on the computer in the morning - sign in and can't wait to catch up on my fav diaries, see who's birthday it is and find out how everyone is. I find myself reading or posting, when I should be doing housework :( :eek:
I try to limit myself now to half hour here or there - with special treats of an extra 5mins if I've done a really nasty chore like clean the oven (who am I kidding??? - I don't clean the oven!!) and then if my OH says he's going out or watching F1 on TV, I'm in here logging on again to see what's happened next! Shutting you down at night time is very sad!

But it has been my lifeline as far as wanting to change my weight, as well as inspirational when you read other peoples diaries etc. So to everyone who contributes on here - a big thank you and long may you keep me from a clean and tidy house!!!!

yes ummmmmmmmm im addicted too~~~~ you can probably see that by the amount of my posts :eek:
Its a good addiction though isnt it ;)
xxc

Another addictee here although i am guilty of just lurking!

I luv to read the posts for inspiration. Any chance I get, I'm on here. I mean ... it's my lunch break :rolleyes: and I need my daily fix to survive day.

Join the club, Bev....I feel like a lapsed addict at the moment because I was away so much from the tail end of summer and was ok! But now that I'm not as busy and on here all the time again it really is like having a fix!!!!

And you know what???? I don't even wanna go into rehab! :D

Beverly your a scream LOL, where do you get it from?

Umm, I got back from holiday 9pm Sat and was on minimins the next morning about 8am. Is that addicted? Yeah, thought it was! There are far naughtier things we all could be doing though!

Umm, I got back from holiday 9pm Sat and was on minimins the next morning about 8am. Is that addicted? Yeah, thought it was! There are far naughtier things we all could be doing though!

So why weren't you on here at 9.01pm Saturday Barb??!!! :D

Nice reading about yr holiday - shame you had no clothes though - now that'll have them all searching for that thread!!!

Me too ! Guilty as charged ;)

keeps me outta the kitchen - so can't be all bad, can it ??

Debz
xx

That goes for me too!!!! I can't think of a better addiction x

So if I did not have enough trouble keeping myself logged off here and doing useful things like housework etc .... now Pierce has added an arcade section, so I don't have to switch between my minimins screen and my games screen!!!!
My poor OH - he's never going to have clean shirts or a cooked dinner now!

Brilliant Pierce - a lot of fun!

<sneaks in, raises hand to admit addiction and sneaks out to play breakout!> :D

Taken me a while to own up but I am totally addicted. A lot cheaper than my ebay phase, lot less fattening than my food phase, lot healthier than my smoking and drinking phase. Did I mention the caffeine??? Yes I'm just an addict full stop.

But please Mini can you suspend Minimins for a couple of days while I get the housework done before I pop off to bootcamp?

Dizzy x

Back