advice and opinions please......

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
hey all

well ive been quite quiet the last few days.

i kinda went off diet a bit. not by a big amount but havent counted calories since saturday. as some of u know i stopped smoking a week ago today :D and it has been hard but ive stuck it out so far. i have found that i have nibbled a bit more but it has been taking me way over my kcal allowance. not bad foods but maybe an extra couple yoghurts or ryvita and cottage cheese etc etc.

mum and i didnt make it to class tonight as i had an app with my accountant (dopey emz leaves tax return to last min as per usual grrrrr..!!!) lol but i weighed myself and i seem to have stayed the same.

anyway, i did the ww core plan a few years back and also lost 5lbs week 1 and i was eating nearly twice as much as i am on rc.

so my point is... i still have all the core plan books and was thinking i might do it for a while to give me a bit more leeway on the 'nibbling and not smoking' front. means i can snack a bit more on 'free foods' and not feel so guilty.

what u guys think???

sorry for rambling xx

Sounds to me like you've already made your mind up. I say give it a try, if it doesn't work you can always switch back. x

you cant snack freely on core, you can only eat freely at ur 3 meals and have fruit inbetween. I did core/nocount for a while and liked it but didnt lose. Maybe you should just have a break for a while, seems like you are doing good anyway...

i know that. thats what i ment when i said snack on free foods. plus it would let me eat a bit more at meal times so i'll not be as hungry in between meals.

i had good losses with core when i stuck to it. suppose it just doesnt work for everyone.

Sounds to me like you've already made your mind up. I say give it a try, if it doesn't work you can always switch back. x

lol lindsey yes i think i have. just needed someone to second it haha. im sooo proud of myself for being off the fags a week and i dont want to lapse or put on any weight so im thinking this mite work if i stick to it. as u say, i may aswell try it for a week or 2 and see how it goes. thanks hun xx

i know that. thats what i ment when i said snack on free foods. plus it would let me eat a bit more at meal times so i'll not be as hungry in between meals.

i had good losses with core when i stuck to it. suppose it just doesnt work for everyone.

:eek:sorry, was just checking as i myself get confused with all the diffrent variations ive donel
I think it sounds like a really good idea for you, if all you need is a bit extra while you are quitting (which is amazing!) then you go for it! There is only so much you can so at once, and you are doing brilliant already!

CupcakeKatie said:
:eek:sorry, was just checking as i myself get confused with all the diffrent variations ive donel
I think it sounds like a really good idea for you, if all you need is a bit extra while you are quitting (which is amazing!) then you go for it! There is only so much you can so at once, and you are doing brilliant already!

Aww thanks babes. Yeah I think that wee bit extra will help me. Just gonna take it day at a time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back