Advice Needed

leighw

Hi , I m a target member , but have not been back to sw for a good few months ,I want to go back to help me maintain ,do i need to rejoin ? do i start paying again even tho im still at target?.

Usually u have to rejoin but I think you can only join if you have 7lbs or more to lose.. Do you still have your consultants number to ask?

Pretty sure you can just go and pay the £10 back fee's? maybe get hold of your consultant and ask, I don't think there is a limit on how many weeks you can miss before coming back again.

No i dont have her number , will just go back and see what they say , i think you have to have gone at least twice in two months . Lol ive no idea to be honest .. cheers tho

If you go to the sw website and search for the group it should give you her contact details x

My consultant says she likes people to come once a month but you have to go once every 8 weeks. Sorry but I don't know what happens if you exceed this and then want to go back and don't have any weight to lose.

Hi , I m a target member , but have not been back to sw for a good few months ,I want to go back to help me maintain ,do i need to rejoin ? do i start paying again even tho im still at target?.

Target member is free for life! It will be free when you go back then if you weight 3lb over your target then you have to get back in range by next week!

if you were in target range last time you weighed and are now if you go back then its fine....nothing to pay and your card/online etc will become active again still with all your details there :) you just pick up as you left off.
i speak from experience as ive not gone for 6 months before.
you are a target member for life which is one of the fab things i love about sw.

even if you returned and were well out of target range,you'd still get your weeks 'grace' too before you start paying.
i also found i need group and the online access too.....i enjoy it and it motivates me.....good luck x

Back