Advice on when to start please!!

Rhian26

Hey...

Cant believe i am reaching this stage already!!! Just a bit of advice on when to start if poss please....

I am going on my hen weekend in 4 weeks and i was gonna do TFR for the next 2 and then refeed but i really want to be in the swing of everything before i go away. Obviously hen nights are about drinking, eating out and having loads of fun so not too sure if 2 weeks is long enough for my body to get used to it?

I am also really worried about drinking for the 1st time....i get major hangovers anyway and wanna have a good drink before i go away, again, so my body is used to it (good excuse!!)

Any advice/opinions will help!
Thanks so much xxx

I would say two weeks refeed is fine. You need to be out of ketosis if you are planning on drinking. Well done on your losses hun. You've done fab.x

Yeah I'm doing the same, mines on 28th June so i'm re-feeding a week on tues so i'm "in the swing" as you say in time. Not planning on drinking much though if anything at all (not a big drinker)

2 weeks sounds good hun refeeding, you have to be out of ketosis if going to drink definitely! I had a bad experience when i first drank 3 weeks after LT hun, i was really sick for a couple of days..spent my night out in a toilet cubicle! I used to be able to drink a lot too hun but there is now less fat to soak up the alcohol. Def refeed for at least 2 weeks babe xxx

hellooo
I lost my 1 stone..yaaay
Have been on liprtrin for 3 weeks.
Need to start refeeding today...i have an event on Saturday....
it is too early to start eating??

Hannagh

Back