ADVICE please.....xtra pack & water

CLUCKS

I've been at work since half 3 this morning :mad: - I've drank 2ltr of water & only had 1 CD pack BUT I'm starving. As I'm going to be up for a long time how much water do you think I should drink & do you think I should have an extra pack.:confused:

It's not like I'm going to go to bed too early & I'm going to need a pack soon. :eek:
What do you all think I should do????:) xxx

Hiya

If you must have the extra pack then do but try and avoid it if you can, remember you should be in ketosis so any "starving" or hunger should be pschological and opposed to physical.

In terms of water I would just go for as much as you drink but not more than 6 litres in total before bed.

M.

Hi clucks. im not an expert or anything but what i would do would be to drink a glass of water on the hour every hour to get a good quota in for the day and to keep you filled up, or on each hour and half past if you can manage it and can get loo breaks!
also an extra pack today would not harm you at all, its better than going off and spoiling all your hard work by eating conventional food and kicking out of ketosis. try to drink a pint of water with your shake too, that always works for me. keep busy and eliminate all thoughts of food from your mind.

be strong you can do this.
so yes grab another sachet and back to work.

hope this helps

lynjo

That little voice.......

Hiya

If you must have the extra pack then do but try and avoid it if you can, remember you should be in ketosis so any "starving" or hunger should be pschological and opposed to physical.

M.

Oh - now since you've told me I'm not starving - I'm not now! What's all that about, my tummy was rumbling about ten mins ago!

Thanks ICE :)

Back