Advice please!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Hi,

Have a touch of cystitis and was wondering if anyone knows if it's ok to take Canesten Oasis for cystitis relief? Ingredients as follows:-

Sodium Citrate
Sucrose BP
Colloidal Anhydrous Silica BP
Sodium Saccharin
Cranberry flavouring

Have held off and managed for a couple of days by drinking loads of water, but it's a bit worse today and have some of this stuff in the house.

Yours hopefully (with legs crossed):cry:

Jax

sorry hun,i havent a clue i just didnt want to read n run,its a sore dose i know!!!!hope you clear it up soon,
elaine x

awe sorry to hear that hun, sorry i am not sure if it will affect ketosis but i would take it anyway if your bad.. health is more important :) xx

Jaxie - take it anyway hun ... seriously cystitis can be painful and no fun ... so take it. The sucrose is a sugar .. which may take you out of ketosis slightly for a short while - but as long as you don't go and binge on anything else you'll be fine. And plenty of water too.

If the canesten doesn't clear it up make sure you go and see your GP.

Thanks Ladies!! Unfortunately have suffered on and off with cystitis all my life:sigh: and sometimes a good flush of water keeps it at bay but think might have to resort to canesten. Hopefully it won't do too much damage

Just popping in to say listen to Auntie Flirty.. shes dead good.. and knows her stuff..

Hope you feel tons better soon doll..

x x

Back