Advice when starting AAM Week

ctdexw

Hi,

have been on CD for 2 weeks now and am starting to think about the AAM week (is that week 5?)

any advice to help me so I do not fall off the wagon and sabotage all my hard work?

many thanks

elaine

I actualy find doing AAM very difficult, but I am making myself do the full week this time around as I normally mess it up...

Have done so again:cry: and this is because I let myself get too hungry and had not drank enough water.

So went for larger portions of meat and veggies, but back on an even keel again and going to finish the week as I do think those that are successful seem to do it no problem.

I do want to do it right and get into the swing of it.

Sorry I was not much help on this:eek:

Love Mini xxx

I haven't done an AAM week yet but I think that I would find it extremely difficult to go back to sole source after eating some food for a week.

Do the Add a Meal and see it as a treat to look forward to. I couldn't wait to have it, bit disappointed in the size of the portion but it was really satisfying and I looked forward to sole source again after about 4 days.

so, when you do the AAm week- what are the benefits of it? does it help you in the long term when you start to stabilise, and does it really help to boost your metabolism?

Hi Elaine, I finished my first AAm week on Monday and was a bit worried about doing it. In the beginning few days I really enjoyed it but I felt the same as Nick and couldnt wait to go back to SS. I havent found it a problem after eating for a week, feel more in control with SS,hope this helps,
Nikki

wow! that sounds great. am worried that i sabotage it and wondered whether anybody had any tomes of wisdom to pass onto me!

i think i will either find it really hard to stick to the one meal and start picking, or will want to get back on ss'ing.

the benfit of ss'ing is that i'm at a stage where i dont feel hungry and am worried that if i start to ahve albeit a very small portion of food, i will have to deal with the hunger sensations again.

i dont do hunger sensation very well and through in abit of pressure/stress and i buckle and hit the chocolate and wine usually!

Back