Advice

louisie

Hello all, I was wondering if somebody could give me some advice. I’m an ex cambridger having lost 7 1/2stone but putting 5 back on. I have been swithering as to go back on to Cambridge or not as I feel I may struggle this time as I am not in the same miserable state of mind I was to have to go on a VLCD! Obviously it worked at the time but I don’t feel it is something that can fit in with my current lifestyle.

I’m not looking for a lifestyle change rather than a diet but to also still have a life and not feel like I am imprisoned by my diet!

How do you find the ProPoints and do you think it would be for me? i was planning on doing ww online with the ProPoints system.

Any advice or comments would be helpful!

I just joined last month and i have to say that i am finding it great. I am never hungry and i am making such sensible food choices. the only thing that is killing me is the alcohol, but you have extra points everyweek that you can use on treats, so i'm covered most of the time. I would defo recommend it. Its actually easy and enjoyable. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions

first of all, welcome sweetie, nice to meet you :)

second... you say that you don't want a life change just a diet. Weight Watchers is a life change, not a diet... the reason being you don't FEEL on a diet when you're doing it and it's easy to keep on being used when you reach your goal as a lifetime method to keep your weight off... so if you plan to work very hard, lose the weight and then get back eating what you ate before and put all the weight back on... you're on the wrong diet. If instead you want to have DURABLE changes which you can easily maintain for a lifetime... then you're on the right diet.

In short... you're in the right place baby. Welcome, sign up to WW online and start using PP. You'll love it! :)

Back