Advise please guys..

Skyemagic

Here it goes:

As most of you might know I have been doing CD since January 08 and have lost 51/2 stone. I have another 3.5 or so to go. Now, here's my problem:

I have big trouble in taking my CD foodpack (doesn't matter whether it's shakes or soups allthough shakes are a bit easier at the moment), my hairloss is worrying me and I have trouble affording CD. On top of that I have been feeling rough in the past few days but that might be something else.

I am now wondering whether to come off CD and finish the weight loss on SW or GL/GI but I'm so insecure as to whether I'll be able to do that and..well, I'm just confused.

Any ideas? I would love to finish my journey on CD but at the moment it seems my body's had enough. I'm not helping admittedly by nibbeling...but I really just nibble, I don't binge.

I am a bit lost...

xxx

Firstly, well done on your amazing weight loss, you've done fantastically well! Have you discussed anything with your CDC? Maybe going up the plans for a couple of weeks might help?

Hi Ruth,

I haven't yet because I am so down about the whole thing and I'm not really one to talk to people when things a troubeling me. The forum helps because allthough I "know" you guys, it's still anonymous in a way..

Will have to talk to her I gues, and thanks for your congratualtions..

xxx

Definitely talk to your CDC. She knows your progress inside out, and whilt the anonymity of this forum is great, we don't know your circumstances as well as she may do. I would really consider moving up the plans for a while, that way you are having 'real' food without 'cheating', that way you won't feel so bad. Hopefully that will help with your hair loss too [hug]

You have done soo well!!! I'm struggling get back on track - started 6weeks ago and got off to a roaring start for the 1st 2weeks and have basically messed about ever since :sigh:. By reading all the comments on this forum and you are all an inspiration!!!;). I hope i can some how manage to get back on track???!!!! Sooo want to and need to loose at 5 stone!!!!:break_diet:

I must agree, if your CDC is a good, supportive one, she will be able to advise you which route to take. I know this, because I have a friend who struggled with Cd for quite some time, but then had a long chat with her CDC who agreed that maybe, right now, it wasnt for her. The CDC also bought back her excess packs and even asked her to keep in touch to let her know how my friend was doing at WW!!

I think that is so supportive, and not just a dismissal of an "ex" customer. I hope you get similar good advice and support too.

BTW, 5.5stone is totally brilliant, you must be so proud of yourself!! Well done!!

Awww sorry to hear you are feeling rough. Rather than move away from CD to a low GI or alternative why not go for one of the higher plan to lose the remaining few stone, 1000 or even 1200 give you plenty to eat and they would be similar losses to any alternative. Good luck with whatever you decide and do chat things over with your CDC xxx

Thanks guys,
I knew pouring out my heart to you guys would helps a lot - and it has. I will have a good chat with my CDC tomorrow and take it from there...

Looks like you'll not get rid of me after all....lol

xxx

It does help to get things off your chest, a problem shared is a problem halved, so they say. Hope it goes well with your CDC tomorrow!

Back