Advise Please - Mouth Wash on LL???

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Shadow, 11 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Shadow

Shadow Member

Could someone please clarify whether we are allowed mouth wash on LL please.

I was told that all we are allowed is gold spot spray, but someone has posted on DH site that we ARE allowed mouthwash and other breath freshner strips.

I don't want to mess up my ketosis for the sake of fresh breath!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Yeah i'm sure mouthwash is allowed sweetie - i always used listerine! ouch it kills!!!!

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, as far as I'm aware, mouthwash is fine, and I know the strips are allowed.

I see you can get caffeine strips now. Bet they aren't allowed:rolleyes: I picked up some citrus 'strips' in Canada. Bet there not allowed either! Thank goodness I'm not SSing cos I really like them :)

5. Shadow

Shadow Member

Thats great news....I've had smelly breath all this time for nothing!!!! :mad:

6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Doh! all that kissing aswell.....

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Shadow,

Oraldene and Listerine are recommended and won't interfere with ketosis.

I find it helps to floss between the teeth and to use a tongue scraper as well.

Hope that helps.

Love Mini xxx

8. Shadow

Shadow Member

Why do you think I needed to sort it out!!!! :p

9. Shadow

Shadow Member

Thanks for the replies everyone.....I went to Morrisons last night and filled my basket with mouth wash and strips and tongue scrubby toothbrushes.

Thank god for no more disgusting gold spot! :D

10. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Good girl ;) tee hee. My work here is done!

11. amanda30ronan

amanda30ronan Full Member

what are the strips u are talking about ? i work in morrisons and am desperate for a fresh mouth , this is driving me crazy with the breath freshener all the time , dont want to be killing my customers with my killer breath !!! :cry::D

12. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    The cheapest easiest trick is just a little bit of toothpaste :)

Jez
    xx

13. amanda30ronan

lol i brush my teeth every hour at home but cant walk around with a tube in my pocket at work , r we allowed to swallow the toothpaste then ? in small amounts ?

14. amanda30ronan

do u mean the dental chewing gum u used to be able to buy ? not seen that for years in fact i forgot it existed !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.