Aerobics?

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi

Has anyone done step aerobics while on sole source??? Im going on my todd bit scared ha ha ha but dont wanna overdo it just wondering if anyone else does it? :p

Ooo err... I get a funny turn just going upstairs... mind it is a town house :D

Could not yet entertain the thought of anything sweaty...
Am going to try & find time to do some Callanetics... anyone remember this?

Good luck with aerobic stuff festivalfairy!

I did quite intense step aerobics classes twice after being on c.d for five weeks and I was absolutley fine! However be careful, if you don't feel well I would sit down for a bit. Also they warn that too much exercise on c.d can hamper your weightloss because your body uses all the calories from your packs up and so goes into starvation mode!!

xx

mmmmmmm just wanna do something with myself instead of no exercise really neeed to tone myself up specially my arms ! ! Plus good way to make new friends meet new people x

I know how you feel, I get tempted as well but if you want to tone why don't you try sit ups for your tum and weights for your arms? aerobics is cardiovascular so the point of it is to fat burn, not tone.Therefore probably not a good idea on cambridge because your already burning fat.

xxx

I am on 810 at the moment and have just started gym and have been told to eat some extra carbs while I'm doing it. My CDC is awaiting advice from head office. So I don't think it's a good idea to do aerobics on SS. Speak to your CDC first.

You could do pilates or yoga though.

Ha OMG when I was at scholl we had to do calisthenics. That wass bloody hard work so good luck if you do them!!

FF, when I started SS back in Jan, I did a step aerobics type thing and I found I was fine, didn't feel ikky or light headed and I upped my water accordingly.

Lots of luck, doing it on your own is well brave!!

x x x x x

yeh ive not had any light headness and i was thinking every tuesday b4 i go i could maybe have a no carb meal or have my shake just b4 my lesson. i dont see the harm in trying and ive contacted the instructor and told her im on VLCD and she said that i can go at the back and sit down if i feel dizzy

Yeah if the instructor thinks its okay then I'd defo go for it! Give it a go, if you find you feel a bit wibbly then you know its probably too much.

I also did lots of swimming alongside the step classes, oh and I did do a body combat class which uses weights. That one did make me feel a bit ill :eek:

Good luck flower x x x x

Yeah going swimming as soon as i get a costume ha ha never had on as always been too big

Awww bless ya! Well if its any consolation, I started swimming in January, and wore my maternity cossie. 3 years after my daughter was born :eek:

Yeah ha ha i still feel concious about my chucky legs but bugger it they'll be long gone soon x

Meh stuff it! At least you're doing something about it, and look at your losses so far!

You've done soooooo well :) you should be showing yourself off and being proud of your successful weight loss.

;)

Just remember, you're losing the weight and people who decide to take the piss or whatever will always be ugly and venomous on the inside ;)

yeah ure right ill strut in there like Pam Anderson in my red costume ha ha ha ha

Yeah ive decided aerobics is gonna be toooo much so im going to the aquatics centre in manchester to do swimming instead water aerobics and general swimming

Back