After a 9 year break I’m back, and on Slimming World

zoso

Hi!
I just wanted to say hello. As you’ll see on my signature I’ve been a member for years, but not active for a long time.
Since last being active on this forum, I’ve lost and gained and then plateaued with my weight.
I found myself, like many others, overeating during lockdown. As we’ve not been out at all, my boyfriend and I have been spending lots of money treating ourselves and each other to new clothes etc. We both wear mostly 60s vintage; he bought me a dress which is too tight on me - he thinks I look great, I think I look like a sausage tightly packed into its skin so it’s time for a diet. I recently turned 40 and it’s time to shift some of the timber that’s been lingering around for too much of my 30s.
I have PCOS, and have lost 8lbs over a few weeks on SW. One stone to go; mostly sticking to plan but STS this week.
Let’s see how the next few weeks go; I WILL fit into this dress!

look forward to connecting with you, and will share some recipes and food diaries here (I’m vegetarian - please share some recipes with me too).
Best,
E xx

Hi!
I just wanted to say hello. As you’ll see on my signature I’ve been a member for years, but not active for a long time.
Since last being active on this forum, I’ve lost and gained and then plateaued with my weight.
I found myself, like many others, overeating during lockdown. As we’ve not been out at all, my boyfriend and I have been spending lots of money treating ourselves and each other to new clothes etc. We both wear mostly 60s vintage; he bought me a dress which is too tight on me - he thinks I look great, I think I look like a sausage tightly packed into its skin so it’s time for a diet. I recently turned 40 and it’s time to shift some of the timber that’s been lingering around for too much of my 30s.
I have PCOS, and have lost 8lbs over a few weeks on SW. One stone to go; mostly sticking to plan but STS this week.
Let’s see how the next few weeks go; I WILL fit into this dress!

look forward to connecting with you, and will share some recipes and food diaries here (I’m vegetarian - please share some recipes with me too).
Best,
E xx
Welcome back. I have PCOS too and a lot to lose but it’s going well so far. Good luck to you - having lost it before I’m sure you can do it again

Welcome back. I have PCOS too and a lot to lose but it’s going well so far. Good luck to you - having lost it before I’m sure you can do it again
Thanks so much x

Back