Back to it

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
Hi!

I’m an old school Cambridge diet kid, did it about a 13 years ago and lost around 6 stone... I’ve maintained pretty well, sometimes gone up to putting a stone on but then got my arse in gear and lost it again. Since lockdown, that stone had creeped to 2 and I’m currently with the fertility clinic to check if everything is ok. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over a year now and worst case scenario i have to go through ivf, of course, as always with doctors unless your bmi is 25... they won’t help you. So I’m back with Cambridge because it’s the only diet that I know that works fast.
Is anyone doing this over lockdown?does anyone want a what’s app buddy?

Hi!

I’m an old school Cambridge diet kid, did it about a 13 years ago and lost around 6 stone... I’ve maintained pretty well, sometimes gone up to putting a stone on but then got my arse in gear and lost it again. Since lockdown, that stone had creeped to 2 and I’m currently with the fertility clinic to check if everything is ok. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over a year now and worst case scenario i have to go through ivf, of course, as always with doctors unless your bmi is 25... they won’t help you. So I’m back with Cambridge because it’s the only diet that I know that works fast.
Is anyone doing this over lockdown?does anyone want a what’s app buddy?
Hi fat2fabulous
Are you still in Cambridge or One2One, I'm on day 4 and so far so good. I did have a cheeky look on scales...😏.
Do you have any advice?

Hi fat2fabulous
Are you still in Cambridge or One2One, I'm on day 4 and so far so good. I did have a cheeky look on scales...😏.
Do you have any advice?

Hi Sarah ☺️

How are you getting on? It must be day 7 for you now, what step are you doing?

My advice is to drink plenty of water as it definitely helps with hunger! I know this isn’t always possible for everyone but, try to not have any of your foods in the house - this massively helped me when I did TFR as I wasn’t tempted by any food as I didn’t have any that would trigger a craving 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really felt this helped keep things simple.

I also try to focus on enjoyment from things (other than food!), like watching my favourite tv programme or reading a good book, a nice bubble bath with face mask etc, it helps pass the time and is enjoyable, thus making you feel happier/content overall ☺️

I hope this helps, just my opinion.

Hi Sarah ☺️

How are you getting on? It must be day 7 for you now, what step are you doing?

My advice is to drink plenty of water as it definitely helps with hunger! I know this isn’t always possible for everyone but, try to not have any of your foods in the house - this massively helped me when I did TFR as I wasn’t tempted by any food as I didn’t have any that would trigger a craving 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really felt this helped keep things simple.

I also try to focus on enjoyment from things (other than food!), like watching my favourite tv programme or reading a good book, a nice bubble bath with face mask etc, it helps pass the time and is enjoyable, thus making you feel happier/content overall ☺️

I hope this helps, just my opinion.
Hi,
So yes, I weigh in tomorrow morning. Yesterday j came down with the most terrible flu. (Not covid, had test) so didn't even fancy the products. I did drink all my water and more. Have had a new delivery today and changed up the products. O do knlt really like the shakes but have got some meals this time and bars. See how it goes.

I have 3 children at home who have all their goodies and my husband has a treat cupboard too, but I've been sooo good. I prepare all their meals and don't even fancy it.

I'll see how I get on tomorrow...

Much love

Sarah

Hi Wanttobethin.
It is hard, if it was easy there would be no weight to be lost.
My advice is to stick with it and drink your water. I think alot of it is to learn to say no to food too. When do you plan on starting?

Sarah

Back