I tried exante last year but didn’t prepare mentally for ketosis with a little one in tow.
My weight has creeped up over the last year or so and have now hit the 13st mark which is very big for my frame. Ive heard now that I’m in my 40’s it’s much harder to shift the weight so I am fully focussed on doing it this time. I’ve always seen more success with diets when there’s been an element of shame involved (eg weigh ins at slimming world) So I thought I would jump on here and keep a diary of my progress (I know that you won’t judge me but I feel if I’m accountable, I am less likely to fail)
I’m at the end of day two today and although I’m not hungry, I really want to eat food
Day one consisted of shake in the morning, bar for lunch and a shake with some fat free cottage cheese and celery sticks in the evening. I did my full house clean on day one and took the kids to the park so the first day was pretty easy.
Day two was the same as day one but I was less busy, I don’t think I have the strength to do the things I did yesterday- my legs are burning like I’ve just come of a heavy spinning session when I’m just walking up the stairs 😏
I’ve had lots of water on both of these days and love the exante energy drinks - i think I would have stayed in bed all day today if it weren’t for them.
apologies for the long post, I’m just trying to stop my self from going to the fridge haha I plan on going to bed very early tonight!
Current weight: 13 stone
Target weight: 10 stone

Fully expected to struggle today- I got a flat tyre just before the school run and fell over at the petrol station 😣 all drama done, diet has gone well- I’ve felt tired and keep getting pins and needles but I haven’t broke! Had a strawberry milkshake in the morning, a salted caramel bar for lunch and yummy lemon pancakes for dinner
I target myself to have a litre of water before having any meal which makes sure I’m getting enough - definitely having an early night tonight though!!

Fully expected to struggle today- I got a flat tyre just before the school run and fell over at the petrol station 😣 all drama done, diet has gone well- I’ve felt tired and keep getting pins and needles but I haven’t broke! Had a strawberry milkshake in the morning, a salted caramel bar for lunch and yummy lemon pancakes for dinner
I target myself to have a litre of water before having any meal which makes sure I’m getting enough - definitely having an early night tonight though!!

Back