agony ! help please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hi all did cd back in april and lost 3 stone wooh! am on day 3 and am in absolute agony as i cant go to the loo sorry if tmi.i didnt have this prob first time round and im besides myself with what to do :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi ya

are you drinking enough water??? It'll push out what's in there.

Sorry to hear your in pain x

4. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Get rid of the blockage initially take some laxatives and to prevent it happening I take stool softeners. Good luck.

5. determinator

determinator Banned

I feel your pain I have the same problem when on CD ... if its painful because its 'stuck ' then I would recommend glycerin suppository ( you can get these in boots), you need to clear the blockage from that end before taking laxatives , which could make it worse if its that far along .. if you get me ? ( sorry TMI ) . If its further up in your system I would say try senna or dulcolax ( I tend to take this twice a week to make sure I dont get blocked up )
    then to prevent it in the future try the fibre powder that CD sell of psyllium husk capsules from holland and barrat

hope you get it sorted as its aweful

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry to hear you are in pain.

Definitely you need to take a laxative at this stage if you are in pain, but once you get it sorted you need to take something every day to prevent, I take psyllium husks capsules which I get in holland and barrett and they keep everything just the way it should be :)

7. franbella21

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    thankyou so much for all the advice i should have added that i was knocked over last week so am on v strong painkillers and i think that hasnt helped atall.ive taken a sennakot tablet and nothing so cdc has advised lactulose which my lovely oh is on way to hunt down .still in absolute agony i cant even sit down!

8. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi there

I feel for you as i know the pain you are going through, its horrid aint it. I had Movicol from my GP's worked a treat i did so buy lactulose from llyods chemist the taste was nasty so didnt take it again, its still in the cupboard but my CDC said that was great to take.

hope your better by the weekend, let us know if you are x

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    its probably the painkillers causing the constipation rather the cd especially if cd didnt effect you this way the last time. Certain painkillers have that as a side effect and I have suffered with that myself.....

Hope your OH tracks down the remedy and that you feel much better soon

10. franbella21

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    thankyou! well it worked but now i cant get off the loo for different reason lol!! never mind first wi after restart and lost 6lbs on a 5 day week so a happy girl :))

11. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi 6 lbs off on your restart is great, good news u are feeling better. X

12. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I too was having awful problems in thsi department :( but I have found a way to sort it, not at all within the diet but it doesnt knock me out of ketosis, I have half a pot of activia a day and that is brilliant, regular as clockwork now and no pain at all.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.