ALCOHOL

HI ALL I DONT WANT TO COME ACROSS AS AN ALCOHOLIC LOL BUT I REALLY DO ENJOY A DRINK I NORMALLY DRINK WINE BUT DO LIKE A GIN AND SLIMLINE TONIC ..I THNK AT THE WEEKEND I MAY NEED MOST OF MY SYNS TO COVER MY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION (DOES ANYBODY ELSE)LOL........WILL I STILL LOSE WEIGHT IF I DEFO STICK TO MY SYN LIMIT ??OR SHALL I JUST LEAVE IT OUT ALTOGETHER AS I WOULD RATHER LOSE WEIGHT HOWEVER I DONT WANT TO BE SULKING AT THE WEEKEND WHEN WE HAVE FRIENDS OVER OR AFTER A STRESSFULL DAY WITH THE KIDS (I HAVE 3 OF THE LITTLE HORRORS..THA ANGELS REALLY:)) SO WOULD JUST LIKE TO HEAR HOW ANYONE ELSE COPES WITH LIKEING A DRINKYPOOS XX

Hiya, a girl in our group has lost 3.5 stone since she started in january she uses all her syns for vodka, everything she eats is totally free!!!! and she does'nt mind telling anyone either!!!!

thanks guys thats good then coz a really want this diet to work for me and know that its gotta fit around my lifestyle.......so far am loving mealtimes no more hunger pains:)

A girl in our group lost 7lb in her first week and all she used her Syns for was Vodka.

You think you should worry! I saw your thread title and my first thought was 'yes please!'!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont drink but thats through choice not cos of SW. i found that it made no diffrence what so ever to my weight loss. when i did drink it was spirits though never wine or larger etc, but since stopping (1 year now) its made no diffrence to my weight, so i wouldnt worry about it.

i have the odd one now and again, in case you all think i had a problem and cant have any LOL

If Im going out at the weekend I just don't have any syns that day and then have about 8 or so vodkas with diet coke (as mod karen says just be careful what you eat after,thats always what I feel might make my resistance slip!) xxx

Back