Aldi brooklea low fat yoghurts

No they are all different syns which flavour you interested in ? and I will check for you x

Haven't had the Aldi ones yet but the new Lidl fatfree ones are delicious. According to the syn calculator they are nearly all synned but I brought it up with my consultant as I discovered something suspicious on the nutritional info.

They are the same size serving, same or lower calories, same fat levels, same everything. I fiddled around with the entries on the calculator and worked out that the only difference between syn-free and 1-2 syns was 0.5g of protein per pot (that is to say 3.9g protein per 100g is synned, 4.3g protein per 100g is free). That's it, nothing else! So I thought **** that, I'm having them as free thank you very much indeed! Especially as they are only 31p per pot. My consultant said there is a big debate going on somewhere about this and implied agreement that it was all fuss over nothing.

I have suspected ever since I started SW that they are a bit too close to some of the companies, especially the ones who make Fry-Light and Mullerlight. Also, in the Summer booklet (if anyone's seen it) instead of mentioning "artificial sweetener" it says "Canderel" throughout. Beware of sponsorship! Well, if you're on a budget and/or get annoyed by that sort of thing, like I do.

Another thing I do nowadays is buy the Lidl FF 0.1% yogurt at 45p per pot and sprinkle in a bit of sweetener and few drops of flavouring essence, a bit of cut fruit (and food colouring if you want to be really swish), to make a "mullerlight". Each pot does about three helpings so you're talking 15p per yogurt if you've got the other ingredients in already.

I know its a few years since this thread was started but i find it really interesting. Ive inky just started s w. Does anyone else have anything to add to plain ff yogurt to make it palitable?
Thankyou

Back