All Green?

Yes you can absolutely do all green if you want. I'm vegetarian and lost all my weight doing green. If the green plan fits best with your lifestyle then go for it!

I eat mainly green and have no problems. you can chose betweeen red/green/ee - if SW did not think you could lose then why would they advertise it?
I would however mention a tip that I have learnt, which is if you are hungrey eat but if you are aware of emotional/boredom eating maybe jsut try and eat free food. Also, if you are worried and do things like I do a lot which is over eat and at times bend the rules ;) then what I do is measure pasta of aobut 100g which is relaistic for myself and still be full :)

My losses have been through all green with only 2 days of red and about 5 days of extra easy. I would agree with Ilovelife in that ensure you don't just eat because you are able to. If you are not hungry but fancy munching on something, stay away from the cold pasta in the fridge or making a rice pudding stick with some syns or fruit xx

First time round....Yes, I back to square one again.....I lost 2st in 3 or 4 months just on green days. I've been veggie since I was 11 so would never have tried any other plans anyway. I'm also a carbaholic so it's perfect.....*climbs back on the wagon*

I think all plans work and it's up to your own personal preference. For me, EE is the only one that works as I like to have the best of both world but if you are a veggie or prefer the green option, that is the way to go.
Good luck MissJekyll and Sassia!

i also only follow green days as i don't eat meat. It works really well for me so hope you enjoy it as much as i do:)

Thanks Malaika!

I love Red days - but im throwing a green day in each week now to get my carb cravings sorted out! my best mate is a veggie and she does Green all the time! :D xxx

Back