All in One Calculator

Oooh! That was interesting.

So I'm smaller than the so called average for my height and age but on track for the medically recommended weight. Good. ...I think.

wow althou i plan on getting to bmi 23 my medical ideal would be even less than that

FUN? FUN?

Oh yes, I have been having fun!

The wretched calculator made my laptop freeze and I had to pull the plug to unfreeze it. It has taken an age to get back on line.

To add insult to injury........ It tells me I need to lose five pounds more than I had planned to lose to reach goal. Woe is me!

Boo hoo. Not happy! :cry:

yep i thought being slap bang in the middle would be a good thing but it seems to think i need to be on the lower end of the scale, seems to be an age factor, cos im younger i should aim lower?
not all that sure cos ive been large for years

I think I will stick to the goal agreed with my CDC. That is enough to be going on with!

I ignored the 'ideal' medical weight - if I ever got down to that I might blow away in a strong wind!!!!! :D

seems to be an age factor, cos im younger i should aim lower?
not all that sure cos ive been large for years

I noticed a difference with age in the 'normal' range, but not the medical ideal. That seemed to stay the same what ever age I entered.

I do think that as you get older, many women look ragged at the lower end. Not all, but I certainly do.

I ignored the 'ideal' medical weight - if I ever got down to that I might blow away in a strong wind!!!!! :D

Me too :D Was well under ideal for me:eek: Nice to see I'm under the normal weight though. Shame it's the average weight of those people in the survey, not what the doctors would consider normal:rolleyes:

Rather worryingly it puts my ideal weight at 7 and a half stone, which would give me a BMI of 19.8 which technically is underweight??!!

Gx

Back