• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

All the best for monday weighin guys.

to all you guys for tomorrows weighin,hope you are happy with the results.there are quite a few of us so here goes.Spottitchsam,Dunders,Shaz 1980,Determinator,Aaroncampbell,the future is bright,Nerac 123,Dontwanttobesocurvygirl,Charleysangel,Mrmaude,
Irismolly,Fabulicious,Gaelic faery.
lets go go go.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thanks spot !!
thank you! I hope we all get awesome results, this'll be my first W.I so I'm hoping for a nice chunky loss! ^^
Oh and guys, if you do get an amount such as 1-2lbs and you feel disheartened, just take a peak at this photo and realise how big a deal 1lb really is!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Hope it is better than last week but looking at Aaron's post even a 1lb will be good!!!!! Best wishes all for tomorrow.

Otherwise known as Jools
Thanks am gonna need all the luck I can get :( dont think that I have done anything this week although if I stay the same then I will be happy.

Am going to change my weigh in day to a friday to see if that might help so after weigh in tonight and then gonna wait until Friday 5th Feb for next one. If that does not work then I might have to give up and try something else.

Having a mid-life crisis
Good luck everyone, not that you need it, everyones doing brilliantly :)

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Thanks spot! Good luck everyone :D

Just had my WI....only lost 2 lbs super grrrrrrr

Aaron if it wasn't for your pic I'd be like a demon for the day...cheers :)