All the best for monday weighin guys.

spottitchsam

Silver Member
to all you guys for tomorrows weighin,hope you are happy with the results.there are quite a few of us so here goes.Spottitchsam,Dunders,Shaz 1980,Determinator,Aaroncampbell,the future is bright,Nerac 123,Dontwanttobesocurvygirl,Charleysangel,Mrmaude,
Irismolly,Fabulicious,Gaelic faery.
lets go go go.
:party0038:

thanks spot !!

thank you! I hope we all get awesome results, this'll be my first W.I so I'm hoping for a nice chunky loss! ^^

good luck all :)

Oh and guys, if you do get an amount such as 1-2lbs and you feel disheartened, just take a peak at this photo and realise how big a deal 1lb really is!

1+lb+fat.jpg

Hope it is better than last week but looking at Aaron's post even a 1lb will be good!!!!! Best wishes all for tomorrow.

Thanks am gonna need all the luck I can get :( dont think that I have done anything this week although if I stay the same then I will be happy.

Am going to change my weigh in day to a friday to see if that might help so after weigh in tonight and then gonna wait until Friday 5th Feb for next one. If that does not work then I might have to give up and try something else.

Good luck everyone, not that you need it, everyones doing brilliantly :)

Thanks spot! Good luck everyone :D

Just had my WI....only lost 2 lbs super grrrrrrr

Aaron if it wasn't for your pic I'd be like a demon for the day...cheers :)

Back