Almost Half Way - A reflection on how I'm changing (including pictures)

Good luck with your journey hum you look amazing and you are a real inspiration to me xxxx

Thank you :)
This is me another stone down:

dressedit.jpg

Althought I will admit, the dress is doing a lot of the work.

I worry I may become gradually more and more narcissistic as the weight comes off...

I've got another 3stone to go. I'm be maid of honour to my best mate and i want ot be a size 10-12 for the wedding (not for 3 years...but yeh).

i hope that you're all well :)

Looking fab Pink! Love the dress. xx

omg dress is amazing you look great keep up the hard work xxxx

Hey nice dress love, great pic :)

Hi Pink
I cant see your before and afer photos, have you still got them up.

I see the black dress photo, looks :cool:,:)

Would you have a link at all?

The befores are on the first page of this thread.

I loved that dress, it was really flattering, it was doing most of the hard work for me to be fair. Still a long way to go.

x

The befores are on the first page of this thread.

x

Hey Pink
Just seen them! what a fantastic result you must be so chuffed, you look great, very Inspirational mate.

I didnt get the photos up last visit, but i am on a rubbish connection with a dodgy keyboard, bit like a cast away in cyberspace lol.:D

Cast away in cyberspace! Just you and your painted mouse for company (the clicky kind, not the alive kind).

Thanks.
I should put up a photo of what I actually look like so you don't all get the false impression that I've even vaguely slim yet, lol.

Hope that everyone's well.

You look amazing in that dress Pink! Keep going! TBH I miss your pink hair lol

Me too! I do have pangs for the pink, but I need a job more so...

Thank you for all of your kind words.

I'm back on track and hoping to be a size 14 by September.

Hope that you're all well :)

You look amazing! I felt the same thing with my silly hair/piercings. I used to weigh around 17/18 stone and have dropped to just under 16 in the last few years and since then I don't dye my hair pillarbox red, or wear my fake dreads anymore. I just don't feel like I need them now. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I still have a long way to go, but pictures like this are making me more determined! :D

You look awesome!!! Well done xx

Back