Aloha!

angelcake

Hey, I'm new quite obviously :eek:

I'm aiming to lose a lot of weight, I'm not a scales fan as I find they really discourage me at the moment, maybe once I get some weight of I'll start using them.

I want to lose weight permenantly! But I've been kick started into it by my Mum telling me my SO is going to propose! I'm planning on using my Nan's ring and I don't want to have to have it altered to make it bigger. Plus I don't want to be a fat bride!

I have no idea we're limited to money so it's just gonna have to be a no sweeties and less food kinda thing I think.

Hi
Glad you have joined us and a great reason for wanting to lose weight

have a look at some of the success stories and before and after pics for inspiration

Irene xx

The price of fresh Veg and fruit does not help either , trying to think , how about , chicken , white fish , tuna , prawns, with veg , carrots have allot of carbs in so watch out .

hiya angelcake

Good luck with the weight loss

Im doing the no crisps and less food diet and trying to eat healthily so im kinda on same diet as you lol.

I just joined the forums yesterday and ive found everyone so encouraging it really spurned me on as i was a right misery guts when i found the forum.

kazzy

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back