Am I eating too much?

vicky_notts

It's more of a rant really but the teenage step son called me greedy tonight because I've had a ww chilli bulked up with broccoli & cauliflower. Then I had a 125ml sugar free jelly and a ww yogurt. Am I eating too much? He's just made me feel like crap:( I feel I can't win. I don't diet and I'm greedy...I diet and I'm still greedy. Didn't help that the hubby said I need to learn to eat less! So friggin fed up I could cry!!!

Are you using the 'My Fitness Pal' app? I swear by it and so do others on here, It tells you what your fat and calorie intake is per meal that way you can see for yourself if your portion sizes etc, are too big.

I doubt I could have lost the weight that I have if I did not use it as portion sizes and products that I was eating that I thought were healthy were clearly not - If you have an iPhone you can download the app for free from the iTunes store.

Yep. I agree. If you have an android you can download for free from Google play. When the lbs are dropping then you can tell them to bog off...:)

No you're not!!! WW meals are very low cal & I heard a Dr say on the radio the other day brocolli is a negative cal food as you burn more eating it than there are cals in it! Don't let it get you down. Kids hey xz

Definitely not! A tiddly WW meal with extra veg is hardly greedy in my opinion! Im sure plenty of people eat much more than that, I know I do! Maybe im greedy but iv lost 3stone following SW including the odd flexi day, so must be doing something right! Keep your chin up+do what u think is best for u, not everyone else :)

Thanks guys. Yes I have mfp and I'm under my cals most days. I told them this but there reply was just because you have calories left don't mean to say you have to eat them. Grrr! I feel like I'm on the verge of breaking and being a dam secret eater! That's how it made me feel last night. Ill be fine later lol just needed a rant xxx

No way is that too much! Kids have no idea at time. Maybe it was the same portion size of something unhealthy it would be too much but WW meal and veggies? I have that for lunch and then a big dinner at night!

Back