AM I IN KETOSIS????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tazzi, 18 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Hiya,
    I have been on CD for 2 weeks, weigh in tomorrow, but im still hungry. I drink 4 litres of water a day and my three shakes or soups. The ketostix say i am....... will the hunger go away or will i have to keep explaining my rumbling tummy in meetings :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Tazzi

Sorry, can't explain why you are still feeling hungry but tummy rumbling can be caused by all the water - mine makes a hell of a racket first thing in the morning after my first litre!

Hope the hunger goes soon for you!

Georgie
    x

4. loobe

loobe Member

Diet:
    cmabridge diet
    Hi Tazzi

I cannot explain your rumblytum. I know mine rumbles when I am due to have my CD soup probably because I sometimes leave it too long between meals.
    Hope the hunger pangs disappear soon.

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

not sure tazzi,mine was rumbling today but i had my first shake at 8 and didnt av my second till 3 so perhaps thats why.Hope this hunger goes awayxx

6. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Some of the less fortunate, never stop feeling hungry altogether, however it does reduced after time and you learn to 'live with it'
    I am one of the less fortunate, but I have learnt to welcome the feeling because it means that my body is using something other than food to keep going!
    It's all about finding the discomfort and either using it as a tool to keep you going or distracting yourself so you don't notice it!
    Sorry that it's not good news!
    Ali x
    CDC

lucylu0802 likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.