Am in the 8's!!!

daisydoll

Gold Member
YAY!
finally done it - I am 8 stone 12lbs!

that's the lowest i can ever remember being :):):):)

daisy x

AMAZING!! Congratulations!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Wow! Very well deserved, you have worked hard at sticking with the programme and have been a fantastic ambassador for the rest of us here. xx

Fantastic Daisy!!!! My sincerest congratulations on your great achievement. Hope you had a good weekend away too!!!

Jez
xx

thanks guys

i had a great weekend away, the weather was perfect and it was just like being abroad (well almost, i have a good imagination!)

i did find it a bit strange not eating tho as its usually a time for lots of 'treats' and it was a bit hard to get out of that mindset.

on sat night i nearly had an extra bar as a 'treat' as i was feeling a bit fed up - def child mode

i gave myself a stern talking to in parent mode tho and made the adult decision i was being ridiculous!
(something obviously had sunk in from that weeks meeting lol!)

daisy x

Well done Daisy Doll. What an achievement. You should be very proud.
Not looking too bad yourself Sarette.
Congratulations ladies.

Well done daisy. You are such an inspiration to a lot of people on here including me. Keep up the good work.

I couldn't imagine being that slim!!! I'm sure I will get there though thanks to everyone on here, including you x x

That's fantastic Daisy, well done you, very well deserved!
x

Well done Daisy, what a fabulous achievement,you have had such will power and have achieved what you wanted to, well done :)

Back