Amanda's xenical diary

backhander

fatgirl slim! lol
Hey! wasn't gonna start this til a few days time but ive found myself bored and unable to sleep!! I started xenical on friday and im very excited as i have tried most diets and been successful at first but can never stick to it!! As soon as my doctor prescribed me these pills which id never even heard of, i searched the net to learn as much as i can about them.....and here i am a member of this forum and ive found recipes, support and definite no no's lol!
Ive read alot about side effects eg. the tango effect lol! I havent had a bad experience yet so that must mean im doing the right things :) id love to hear from u guys anymore recipes and experiences with this pill?
Most of what i have been doing is boring but hopefully going gym in the morning and the most exciting thing ive had is a roast dinner yesterday mmm yummy it was lovely...chicken with veg and a few boiled potatoes with gravy!
Dad ordered a kebab tonight but i stayed strong and had beans on toast with mushrooms and tomatoes followed by a weightwatchers caramel pudding which was amazing...stuck to being well under 15g of fat as im worried about the side effects!
Ill probably be back on tomorrow to write about my gym session and realise how unfit i am :p soon to change though hehe x x x

woohoo!! its great to have the support hun! How do u get the ticker thingy? god ive got so much to learn on here lol x

god knows what im doing lets see if this works lol x

hahahah nope!!!!

how about this lol x

where do i paste it!!?? this thing is driving me nuts lol x

Welcome amanda seems like your doing great so far, if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

welcome.
hope you have a fab journey losing those pounds....

Good Luck

Thankyou :) i havent been on here for a few days! Been a busy bunny....I have been doing really well so far actually, i work with food so its very hard...the chips are the worst but i havent had any :p i weighed myself this morning and ive lost 4 lbs :D
I started going gym on thursday morning and went yesterday too....i think it was just getting past that first time going and now ill be hooked!!
Foodwise ive been eating weetabix for breakfast or special k with semi skimmed milk! Then for my lunch ive had salads with prawn or ham, i like to put vinegar on my salad it makes it less boring and its yummy! Dinner i tend to have a weightwatchers meal or chicken with veg....i sometimes get a craving for sweets so i like to keep some weightwatchers puddings in my freezer like the chocolate brownie or caramel crunch mousse thingys! The yoghurts are gd too!! My weakness are crisps though so i have either snackajacks on standyby or ryvita bites.....i only limit myself to 1 though or its pointless! Ive had no side effects at all so far ive probably gone the other way if anything lol! I drink plenty of water throughout the day with sugar free squash!!
Im off out tonight though so need to save some of my calories for alcohol :p hehe! I'm thinking vodka diet coke should be ok...if anyone has any tips on low cal fat free alcoholic beverages? i will be willing to experiment haha oh and also if i do shots of anything whats the best one?? i know i shouldnt be drinkin at all but im 23 and a party girls so i will never give it up lol x x x

Aww thanks hunny, not looking too good now though haha!! What a great night! Full of drama as always haha!! We were leaving the bar and a little guy in the passengers seat of a car outside decided to call my mate a s*** for no reason!! what is wrong with ppl these days!! little did he know we was with a group of 20 guys silly boy and it was one of their gfs! nothing happened though because the bouncers came over but whilst queuing for a cab they came back....i mean what the hell!!!! started sayin yeahh cmon 5 of you we all just laughed n walked away from the puney ppl lol!! what happened to the peaceful nights out? i dont seem to have them anymore!!
Anyway on to the food situation.....
I didnt eat much yesterday as i was busy shopping in the day and i only ate when i got home which was a banana and a pasta ww meal. I tihnk i consumed the rest in drink calories though haha i know its naughty but what the heck u live once right? and i dont do it all the time. Its now 12 20 and i still havent eaten...i resisted a mcdonalds trip last night and im glad i did or regret would be on the cards right now! Im only just starting to have an appetite as that drink has knocked me right out of sorts!!
I may have a sandwich or something a bit of bread may sort out this hangover lol ahhhhh x x

Thanyou lovely! Trust me to say no to mcds was soooo hard lol i love that place!! Ive been shopping today and bought some yummy foods cant wait for tomorrow now lol...Ive been kinda doing weightwatchers but watchin my calories and keeping them at 1200 or less!
Bought some new scales today too so i can start doing weekly weigh ins.....to wait for the docs every month i dont think i can keep it up just once a month...its nice to see its working every week try and keep my willpower up!
Im doing really well so far on the eating side of things, im quite surprised at myself to be honest! Lets hope its all gonna pay off lol.
I had a ww chicken curry today which was yummy and i added some extra fresh chicken to make it more filling and it definitely worked.....i had it about 2pm for lunch and didnt feel hungry at all....i had dinner but i struggled to eat it because of the hunger issue!! Im never like that??? maybe my stomach is shrinking because i havent been eating as much as usual? i used to eat soo much... i could easily sit there and eat 6 packets of crisps in one go!! now ill just have a packet of ryvitas or snackajacks and the craving goes :)
Im still waiting for my xfactor audition date so as soon as i get it ill have a mini target i can aim for!
Valentines day sunday too and once again i have no one lol, just another day to me now i spose!
Well i better stop rambling on about my life now! if anyone has any yummy breafast ideas id be happy to try em out? x x

Well I havent been on for a few days but in that time ive been gym about 4 or 5 times! Everything is still looking really good.....I dont think ive ever been this dedicated when it comes to healthy eating and fitness!! Wow i really feel like im changing my life altogether!
Nikki....whats all this mcchicken sandwich challenge business? :p mmm could really eat a mcds haha!! x x

How was ur weekend hun?

I cant wait to get weighed now im getting really impatient to know what the doctors scales say!! The new ones i bought say im about half a stone heavier than the doctors ones i was like :O when i got on em ahhh well never mind ill just have to wait lol!!
Ive been planning alot of stuff this week for my audition....from my hair to my weight im determined that they WILL notice me and like me!! I know its all supposed to be in the voice but believe me for a tv show it really isnt all about that ya need the flaming package!
Down the gym tomorrow for an hr n half workout as i may have had a few too many shots over the weekend haha oops!
Nevermind a mistake can always be repaired by putting a bit more effort in elsewhere i suppose, lets just hope i dont make it a habit!
x x x x

Awww ta babe lol! My first weigh in is either friday or monday...depends on when i can get an appointment my doctors is terrible!
Yeah i cant wait for my audition now im really excited!
Hows things with u tho nikki u ok?
Ive had a very naughty weekend but gymmin it tomorrow....plus...i have a date tomorrow night ahhhh im nervous haha x

yes good luck with both the date, and the dr weigh in. im sure you will be fine. and knock em dead (well not literally, but you know what i mean!)

Haha thanks guys!! The date went really well!...infact it went so well were goin out again on sunday buttttt hes takin me for dinner.....salad ere i come lol! Hes not what i expected i was actually relieved coz he was full of conversation and really easygoing! He got a nice peck on the cheek as i left aswell ;) hehe! Just have to wait n see where it goes coz i am kinda fussy when it comes to men.....

Fingers crossed for this weigh in though im hoping ive done well....i wore a dress on saturday night which i havent worn in three months! I used to have to get help from my mum to do it up but this time i did it up on my own and with ease, it was a perfect fit!! Yes somethings definitely coming off!! Made me feel great :D I might not be able to get an appointment til monday afternoon for the docs but im not too fussed :) this month has felt like a lifetime so whats another couple of days going to matter! updates coming soon hehe :p x x x

how did your weigh in go???

Hey girls! Its been too long!!! I had some really bad news a couple of weeks ago.....i lost my nan and i have kinda been piggin out as my way of dealing with stuff!! But im back and feeling better! I have also joined up to ww to keep me on a weekly track instead of waiting every month!! I went to the doctors today and despite all that binging i have lost half a stone which for me is brilliant coz i thought it was gonna be the same and all that hard work was for nothing!!
Now im back and hopefully keep u all updated more often with my progress :) i need to keep up my diary as another wat to push myself and control what im doing!!
Oh ohhh and im doing my first bit of modelling tomorrow! Im doing a little catwalk thing modelling a couple of wedding dresses :) its so exciting lol but at the sametime im very nervous!! My friends are doing it with me so it should be fun hehe....muchos lovos beautiful ladies x x x x

Back