Ambrosia Jelly & custard twinpot

kitty75

Hi
Does anyone know how many syns in one of these??
I needed something sweet and just scoffed one and now feel really guilty :eek:

Sorry kitty, can't seem to find them on the website. Do you have the nutritional info, I can use the syn calculator for you

ooh thanks, im sure its long gone now but will be great for next time i have a moment of weakness lol...
its 124 cals 0.8g fat

where did you get the syns calculator from?
Thanks again

The syn calculator is in the member section of the SW website.
A very rough guess based on the calories would be 6 to 6.5 syns.

Kitty, sorry can't work it out with just that info, I should have said - need cals, protein, fat, carbs and portion size to work it out! Circes is right tho it'll be around 6.5 syns for it.

Thanks for that...wow dont think i will be having them again...who wud have thought a tiny pot of jelly would so naughty!!! Yikes! =[

It's amazing isn't it?

I felt extra poorly the other day and was going to go to bed but I thought I'd better try to eat something... since I started only this week we have loads of stuff in the cupboards so I took out my 'healthy' soup that I have from co-op when I feel poorly and can't cook dinner...

...3 bean healthy living soup

...12 syns !!??!! woah lol

I didn't have it lol :)

xxx

Unfortunately something being a 'healthy' food doesn't necessarily mean that it is also good for weight loss. Prime examples are nuts, seed, EV olive oil, avocados etc. Your soup may well have a good glug of olive if it is tomato based.

It's amazing isn't it?

I felt extra poorly the other day and was going to go to bed but I thought I'd better try to eat something... since I started only this week we have loads of stuff in the cupboards so I took out my 'healthy' soup that I have from co-op when I feel poorly and can't cook dinner...

...3 bean healthy living soup

...12 syns !!??!! woah lol

I didn't have it lol :)

xxx

Oh my...i bought some of the 3 bean "healthy" soup from Sainburys recently as well...YIKES! Must feed to husband instead heehee
:p

Back