An apprehensive hello.....

Henry1cat

Well the title says it all, have finally plucked up the courage to join after being a lurker for over a year!!!

I joined LL this time last year and lost nearly 5 stone up to September. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to keep going and left with half a stone to lose. I maintained this weight until christmas but since then I have gained about a stone and a half.:cry: I have half heartedly being dieting on and off since then with little sucess so I thought that if I posted on here it would keep me on the straight and narrow!

Well here is to day one of the cambridge diet, just off to fill my water bottles up!

Hiya

Welcome to the forums, everyone is really friendly and supportive here. Look forward to your posts, and good luck with your journey on the CD :) x

Well Done On Starting Back,just Want To Wish You Loads Of Luck And You Know We Are All Here For You No Matter What The Problem,
Elaine X

Hi,
Welcome and the best of luck with your CD journey. You'll get that weight shifted in no time. :D

Hi Henry :)

Very pleased you decided to join us and I hope you will feel at home very quickly.

Any questions please just shout up,

Lacey :D

Great to have you, welcome to the gang! Good luck with the restart!

Gx

Great to have you join us Henry - both as an 'official' member of Minimins as well as on the CD forum.

Good luck with your restart and keep posting. Stick with it and you'll be at your target weight before you know it :)

Hiya Hun,

A huge welcome to you, I cant believe you have been lurking for a year..

Aww you will love this site, its full of fab people with awesome advice.

So get comfy, make a cuppa or have a pint of water handy, get glugging & keep posting.. lol.. :rolleyes:

Hugs

xx

Welcome - after a year you must be one of our longest serving lurkers!! Unless any other lurker out there knows differently??!!

Glad you like the site, and now feel able to contribute and join in the fun!

Wow thank you for all the lovely messages of support. Must admit woke up questioning whether I could do this again but all these messages have spurred me on!
Just drinking my first litre of water but will put off having my first shake for as long as possible.

Hi Henry, and welcome. Here's to you first day, the first successful day of many to come x x x

Halfway through day one and feeling fine- although I usually have no problems with the first day it's the ones after that I struggle with!

Off for a little nap to take my mind off food for a while, see you later...

Well start of day two, yesterday was ok but must confess to nibbling on a bit of chicken (oops). Feel much better and slimmer already which is rather silly as I have only completed one day, but I suppose if it keeps me on the straight and narrow...
Not much on today so will have to keep myself busy indoors, should be revising for uni exams but I keep using any excuse not to!

Back